No announcement yet.

There is absolutely zero comparison between the Floyd/Pac marquez fightss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    In terms of pressure. Maidana and Pacquiao are both pressure fighters, and Pacquiao would put more pressure.

I know what i'm talking about lol nothing you can say can change that.
    He doesn't have the size advantage Maidana has. I mean FFS Manny was scared to come at Marquez in their 3rd fight.

I was shocked at how boring the fight was and how easy Marquez was making it look.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      so it's ok to cheat as long as you pay, yes?
      People think those couple pounds change the outcome of the fight. Floyd would UD Marquez at any weight (its a style thing), I just wish people give credit when its due...

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
        People think those couple pounds change the outcome of the fight. Floyd would UD Marquez at any weight (its a style thing), I just wish people give credit when its due...
        you didn't answer my question. i'll ask again...

is it's ok to cheat as long as you pay, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Similar to Pac v Cotto and Floyd v Cotto. Floyd got busted up and had a torrid time with Miguel before having his hand raised with a bloody nose for his troubles and urinating the red stuff.
          So no comparison there as well. Pacs fight with Hatton was much different to Floyds was as well.
          As a boxing fan...thats true, no comparison. But they both won so how they won shouldnt matter.

Comment

you didn't answer my question. i'll ask again...

is it's ok to cheat as long as you pay, yes?
            No. But honestly I wouldnt say thats cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitFast View Post
              No. But honestly I wouldnt say thats cheating.
              so, how do you call somebody that comes in 2 lbs over the contracted weight limit?

Comment

What the hell does the thread even mean?

Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  you dont think PAC has any qualities that would trouble Floyd?
                  I think Mayweather would have fought too disciplined of a fight for Pacquiao, one where he'll keep Pacquiao lunging, turning whilst countering him in route to a decision.

Comment

so, how do you call somebody that comes in 2 lbs over the contracted weight limit?
                    this is boxing...**** like that happens sometimes on purpose sometimes by mistake. IF he came in 10-15 pounds over the limit ok then you would have a point because that could change the outcome of the fight, but those 2pounds that people wont let go of DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FLOYD WINNING 12-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I think Mayweather would have fought too disciplined of a fight for Pacquiao, one where he'll keep Pacquiao lunging, turning whilst countering him in route to a decision.

so then, no? he has no qualities that would trouble Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X