While I don't agree with OP,

Its not as simple as all that either...

As I have outlined in detail in my last two posts in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
        While I don't agree with OP,

Its not as simple as all that either...

As I have outlined in detail in my last two posts in this thread
        What's there to agree with. Floyd Marquez is a different fight from Pacquiao Marquez. There's no disagreeing with that.

Whenever Pacquiao and Marquez get in the ring, it's a scrap and they both abandon defense at some point and resort to hitting each other as hard as they can hit.

Mayweather used his size, speed and reach to always be a step faster than Marquez who can't create offense moving forward. With Pacquiao, he's got a real welterweight who could match his speed and show him some looks he's never seen before with power and accuracy.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-30-2014, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          What's there to agree with. Floyd Marquez is a different fight from Pacquiao Marquez. There's no disagreeing with that.

Whenever Pacquiao and Marquez get in the ring, it's a scrap and they both abandon defense at some point and resort to hitting each other as hard as they can hit.

Mayweather used his size, speed and reach to always be a step faster than Marquez who can't create offense moving forward. With Pacquiao, he's got a real welterweight who could match his speed and show him some looks he's never seen before with power and accuracy.
          You're right. But with Mayweather Pacquiao would be fighting a superior counter puncher than JMM and we have seen what counter punching does to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            You're right. But with Mayweather Pacquiao would be fighting a superior counter puncher than JMM and we have seen what counter punching does to Pacquiao.
            floyd aint fight manny x4 times

floyd aint gonna throw the same type of counters as marqez either

they are 2 diffrent type of counter-punchers....smh....how many times do i have to say dat

Comment

• Mayweather did in 1 fight with Marquez what Pacquiao failed to do in 4.

I'm sorry that this fact is inconvenient for you TS.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                so then, no? he has no qualities that would trouble Floyd
                Why were you trying to put words into his mouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  With Floyd, Marquez had just moved up from 130 to 135 and thought that Floyd would go down to below 144 but came in at 146.
                  Nobody in the history of boxing has beaten Marquez as easily as Floyd did, and he did it on his first fight back, no tune up fights. Dude just superior in every sense. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    Are you people stupid? Floyd vs Pac has always been a mismatch and always will be. Two different level of fighters.
                    A mismatch OUTSIDE THE RING? The thing is the obvious agenda of Mayweather in his obsession to beat Marciano's record of 49-0. You say that it's a mismatch?

Then why did he fight Guerrero, Gatti, and the likes?

Because Mayweather knows it's a mismatch? That's right! It's called cherry-picking. Then when called upon to actually test that theory of him being so dominant over Pacquiao IN THE ACTUAL RING, then he and his fans would fold and succumb to the very same reasons: It's a mismatch, why fight him?

hahaha...yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                      A mismatch OUTSIDE THE RING? The thing is the obvious agenda of Mayweather in his obsession to beat Marciano's record of 49-0. You say that it's a mismatch?

Then why did he fight Guerrero, Gatti, and the likes?

Because Mayweather knows it's a mismatch? That's right! It's called cherry-picking. Then when called upon to actually test that theory of him being so dominant over Pacquiao IN THE ACTUAL RING, then he and his fans would fold and succumb to the very same reasons: It's a mismatch, why fight him?

hahaha...yeah.
                      Bet you broke into a sweat typing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X