No announcement yet.

There is absolutely zero comparison between the Floyd/Pac marquez fightss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    Wait so you are accusing Marquez of using Roids just because he knocked someone out (Your idol Pacquiao) ? With no proof?

Touche

"Thus steroids and the like"
    didn't say any of that did i? keep trolling

and there is no proof, but there is plenty of hard evidence on him

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      LOL @ you thinking strength only comes into play in clinches and manhandling

***in lol
      When else does it? Please don't say punching power.

Comment

Yes! Just what we needed another Pacquiao-May triangle theory thread. Could not continue my day without seeing one of these.

Comment

LOL @ you thinking strength only comes into play in clinches and manhandling

***in lol
          Sad response, you compared his strength to a LMW even though Marquez has consistently been outgunned in that department in his career.

So tell us really.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            So whats he doing knocking Mike Alvarado out of the ring then

And I'm going to cherish "weight doesn't matter doe" that's rich
            You would think Alvarado was airborne the way people keep mentioning this, he tried to catch his balance.

Comment

do you dipshts really not realize strength is a factor in power? strength x speed = power, that's the formula, i.e explosiveness

you morons wonder why marquez looked so slow vs pacquiao the fourth fight, now he's a little faster, well obviously he was alot stronger vs pacquiao in the fourth fight, so much so that it slowed him down, i dont want to get into the details because 1. you're idiots and 2. it'd be far too long, but he's strength like him and heredia had been saying(training for power) was pure explosiveness, not lifting weights trying to tear your sht up so it grows back bigger, it'll grow, because of the need for cross sectional layering, more muscle = potential for more strength, not more muscle = more strength

why we can have guys like bradley who will lift weights slowly and never build the explosive power(needed in punching power)

bunch of morons on this forum, boxing fans my ass, never boxed or trained much if you dont know common sense like that among athletes
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-28-2014, 01:57 PM.

Comment

"It was da muscles doe" ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  You would think Alvarado was airborne the way people keep mentioning this, he tried to catch his balance.
                  Juan always had power, but not the kind of power to send a big JWW through the ropes and have him so confused he had no idea where he was.

Comment

do you dipshts really not realize strength is a factor in power? strength x speed = power, that's the formula, i.e explosiveness

you morons wonder why marquez looked so slow vs pacquiao the fourth fight, now he's a little faster, well obviously he was alot stronger vs pacquiao in the fourth fight, so much so that it slowed him down, but he's strength like him and heredia had been saying(training for power) was pure explosiveness, not lifting weights trying to tear your sht up so it grows back bigger, it'll grow, because of the need for cross sectional layering, more muscle = potential for more strength, not more muscle = more strength

why we can have guys like bradley who will lift weights slowly and never build the explosive power(needed in punching power)

bunch of morons on this forum, boxing fans my ass, never boxed or trained much if you dont know common sense like that among athletes

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      When else does it? Please don't say punching power.
                      ^serious idiot here

where do you think "heavy-handed"-ness and "snap" come from?

or how some fighters say one guys punching power wears you down, as oppossed to others being very sharp?

there's a balance, it can tip in either direction, but you can raise both

Comment

Working...
                      X