Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah...Froch-Groves will be remembered as "The Most Meaningless Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and my usual victims came by....lol...it's amazing how many times I've Owned them throughout the years, and yet they still continue to show their names and post at me...

That's what you call being a shameless loser.

Cotto-Martinez is being held in America and won't have anywhere near 80k fools in attendance....yet, it is WAYYYY more important than this fight...

Big fight my ass...only over there.

Comment

My face when I read the opening statements..

GIFSoup

Horrible thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        and my usual victims came by....lol...it's amazing how many times I've Owned them throughout the years, and yet they still continue to show their names and post at me...

Cotto-Martinez is being held in America and won't have anywhere near 80k fools in attendance....yet, it is WAYYYY more important than this fight...

Neither fight is more important than the other. They are just fights. Most people don't give a damn about Martinez or Cotto, the average man on the street has no idea who they are. This fight is only big in their respective countries and to a few thousand in Madison Square Garden. It is just another fight, no different to Cotto v Trout or Margarito was. At least Froch v Groves has made a huge spectacle out of a boxing fight.

Comment

LOL Cotto/Martinez is just a payday for Martinez nothing else. Cotto is about 5 years out of prime and moving up weight hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            My face when I read the opening statements..

GIFSoup

Horrible thread..
            lol...aren't you the guy everyone makes fun of for defending Bradley?

You must not be in the know...I might have been the first in the entire Boxing Community to identify Bradley as a future Top P4Per....but you, man...I feel sorry for you...

You went out on a limb and fell flat on your face.

You'll learn...

Comment

Isn't it obvious that Cotto-Martinez > Froch-Groves?

Are people actually biting on that shit?!

This mofo been trollin' here for years and people still bite, whether he puts any effort into it or not...

Comment

It's not trolling when you type the truth...

and as the past suggests...I've almost always been right on my bold predictions and have always treated you like Ward did Froch.

Good to see you, son....old British Boxing's Demise...

Comment

lol...aren't you the guy everyone makes fun of for defending Bradley?

You must not be in the know...I might have been the first in the entire Boxing Community to identify Bradley as a future Top P4Per....but you, man...I feel sorry for you...

You went out on a limb and fell flat on your face.

You'll learn...
                  Don't feel sorry for me..My life is good,and nobody's opinion on a boxing forum means d1ck to me..News flash it's a boxing forum..

Yet to say a big fight like this is a meaningless fight is one of the ******est things I've ever read..I can't change how I saw a fight(oh and btw I have the fact that Bradley won to back my opinion),yet to have such a ****** opinion when sales tells you that your completely wrong..Is a bit moronic..Just saying..

GIFSoup
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-31-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Ward is part time announcer/plaintiff these days......

Comment

What is your point? Who said it was more or less important?

You sound like you're trying too hard to be controversial and provocative but you're not really saying very much here.

Comment

Working...
                      X