No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire is Almost on Weight For Vetyeka Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire is Almost on Weight For Vetyeka Title Clash

Four division world champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” is down to 128 ½ pounds and his faither/trainer “Dodong” Donaire is confident he won’t have any problem making the 126 pound featherweight limit at the official weigh-in on Friday in Macau.

Donaire continue his quest for a fifth world title when he battles tough South African WBA champion Simpiwe Vetyka prior to taking a flight to Hong Kong before boarding a ferry to Macau confidently predicted he woul beat Donaire “convincingly as I have humiliated fighters better than him in the past. Victory is the one thing on my mind because I am the chosen one.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure how Donaire will handle this guy

If lil Donnie can beat this guy his stock should rise a notch due to the fact that this guy seems a pretty solid opponent. Call me crazy but I'm willing to bet Non has a hard time with this guy and has a better chance of getting the W than not. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Comment

I hope vetyeka retires this arrogant prick of donaire.

Comment

I hope donaire can get past his bad 2013 campaign.. He didn't look good last time vs Vic even though he did get the late ko.. It seems the rigo loss has messed with his confidence. Hoping he bounces back, because I always enjoyed his fights and I think there are some great matchups at feather for him ie salido, lomo, Russell, jhonny

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I hope donaire can get past his bad 2013 campaign.. He didn't look good last time vs Vic even though he did get the late ko.. It seems the rigo loss has messed with his confidence. Hoping he bounces back, because I always enjoyed his fights and I think there are some great matchups at feather for him ie salido, lomo, Russell, jhonny
          Don't worry ur very important. You will be heard

Comment

Is vetyeka any good?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              Is vetyeka any good?
              Good question,, I'm not sure, only seen him vs chris john and he did look capable but it's hard to tell if he won it on skills, or that john was just old..
              From what I have seen, he is on the Jeffery mathubula level.. Capable fighter but I think if donaire brings his A-game, nonito should win..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Good question,, I'm not sure, only seen him vs chris john and he did look capable but it's hard to tell if he won it on skills, or that john was just old..
                From what I have seen, he is on the Jeffery mathubula level.. Capable fighter but I think if donaire brings his A-game, nonito should win..
                Yes ur important. Every thread and every question is directed to you . You are a winner. Say it with me I am important

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Is vetyeka any good?
                  Aside from beating Chris John I don't know anything of him. All I know is I better not see a left hook happy Donaire. Besides, it shouldn't be hard for him to be making weight, hes in what his 5th weight class now? And he wasn't particularly shredded at Super Bantam anyways.

Comment

Working...
                  X