No announcement yet.

Arum-DLH Cold War just ended! Pac-Khan possible for Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    you invest more time and emotion in the arum/mayweather/pacquiao saga than i do, ironic little twat.
    Whats it you grubby little twats say at times like this?....Oh yeah,........Why you mad doe?

Comment

I'll truly believe it the day I see a TR fighter in with a GBP fighter. Either way, I'm still stoked to hear this.

Comment

can't take ANYTHING that old dude says to the heart.....on the flip, he doesn't have one dude on his plantation who can match up with his cow and sale Units besides Marquez

I do believe him when he says he trying to butter up Marquez with a invitation to dinner in China lol....Marquez got the old dude by the pocket...the one with the millions in it!! lol

if they're FORCED to match Pac with Provo and divide the Wildcard....that would be super corny.....Marvin gonna train Provo to beat the man who made him?!?.....Marvin is gonna bite the HANDS that feeds him?!?

the whole Provo vs Pac talk is just that...talk!!....if that fight becomes reality, people will be gassed and hyped but all it's really saying is, TR hit rock bottom....friends will have to become foes for the sake of the Company instead of just leaving the sinking ship for the sake of their OWN legacy...smh...not cool!!

Khan is signed to Al Haymon as well, so why would Bob even say such ****ery when he knows we know what their relationship is hitting for....trying sale us bs again like we're not hip to prices....old Bob and his word games...smh

Comment

pacquiao and mayweather is starting to make sense for both sides. manny is fading fast, and floyd is catching up.

i've often thought that these two would face eachother well past their respective bests, but i wasn't expecting thigns to take this long.

this is good for the sport. arum and oscar should keep their lines of communication open. even if they aren't working together every month, this is a good start.

Comment

Khan is with Haymon and Arum is on record saying Khan would have to leave Haymon first.

Comment

if canelo and mayweather can sell 2+ million ppv, manny and floyd could do three. hell, they could have done four a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                pacquiao and mayweather is starting to make sense for both sides. manny is fading fast, and floyd is catching up.

i've often thought that these two would face eachother well past their respective bests, but i wasn't expecting thigns to take this long.

this is good for the sport. arum and oscar should keep their lines of communication open. even if they aren't working together every month, this is a good start.
                Damn good post, NE.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  if canelo and mayweather can sell 2+ million ppv, manny and floyd could do three. hell, they could have done four a couple of years ago.
                  Both parties really dropped a bollock on that one, and when you factor in a potential rematch should the first fight be close or controversial.

Comment

Bradley vs Khan guys!!! Truly epic given it's backstory of timmy ducking khan.

Comment

how come khan's name gets always in the conversation of big fights when the guy has done shit in the last 2/3 years?
                      Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 05-24-2014, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X