No announcement yet.

The Return of “El Feroz”?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of “El Feroz”?

Fernando Vargas turned professional as a boy thrust into a man’s world, where many of those men often fall prey to sinister temptations. Eight years later, much of what remains of Vargas’ infamous reputation comes from his own encounters with those seductive influences. However, as quick as Vargas was to court controversy outside of the ring in years past, inside the ring it cannot be denied that when greatness called, he was ready to answer. [details]

Good article and I too belive the Varga of old is back. I seen a fight clip of him and he looks light on his feet unlike in the past. I think we might see the Vargas that was in their with Quartey.

Comment

Thats what i think bro!!! Vargas is the man!!!

Comment

Jeez..I thought this was a recent article, perhaps touting the Mayorga fight, but this is from over a year and a half ago!

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
          Thats what i think bro!!! Vargas is the man!!!
          lol vargas is DONE. All those bombs he took against Tito and Oscar killed the boy.

Comment

The thing with Vargas is he isn't "done". Or he isn't a bum or used up as much as people might think. The problem with him is that he is in a division that had the likes of Trinidad, Oscar, Mosley ect ect. He only lost against the elite and theres nothing wrong with that.

I think he has had a very good career and unfortunatly he was thrust into some fights he might not have been ready for. I still think he can be an exciting fighter if put in there with a banger like Mayorga but I wouldn't pit him against a boxer with speed because we have seen what happens there.

Comment

Vargas is a washed up esse. He needs to find a new line of work.. I heard he was smart with his money and has some type of Business. The kid should just concentrate on that

Comment

Is he still fighting Mayorga in October?

Comment

Vargas is very fun to watch even if he is shot, last what? 4-5 vargas fights were pretty entertaining even if he did get stretched.

Comment

Vargas is done and has been for awhile. He was rushed too soon and paid the price for it. He was and is still a brave fighter but talks too much **** and always fails to back it up.I was never a fan because he failed to back up his ****, and because he portryed himself to be authentic while he portayed ODLH as fake. He can talk all that **** and probably appeals to fans who believe his "I'm more man than you and you ain't no real mexican " bull****.That **** he tried to pull on Oscar was a disgrace and it is he who was the actual sell out ,homie.

Comment

Working...
                    X