No announcement yet.

Dear Manny Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
    I don't understand signing with TR. Just fight Floyd as a free agent then sign with TR. I don't get why Paquio won't just do what Floyd wants just to get the fight. I think he's getting bad advice.
    I agree completely.

Comment

Who knows what's going on in Floyd's head but Manny's gotta be the one to cave if this is ever going to happen. Honestly, they both are at fault for not making this happen. Manny just wants to prove Floyd doesn't call the shots. But until Floyd gets his ass beat he does. But, Beercules, I like it when you post if nothing more than to imagine what's beneath the ATT girls gray shirt.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I thought testing was the issue doe? Then health came first, he could have the belt, I don't fight to see who's the best and now it's Arum.

Oh ok gotcha Floyd

Comment

Who knows what's going on in Floyd's head but Manny's gotta be the one to cave if this is ever going to happen. Honestly, they both are at fault for not making this happen. Manny just wants to prove Floyd doesn't call the shots. But until Floyd gets his ass beat he does. But, Beercules, I like it when you post if nothing more than to imagine what's beneath the ATT girls gray shirt.
        Manny needs to just take the test.
        Last edited by LoadedWraps; 06-01-2014, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Just because some of you are more than willing to bend over and take it up the ass from Floyd doesn't mean Pacquiao should either.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            If only he took the test, we would have had the superfight.
            You didn't finish your sentence properly.

Floyd said "Take the test and we have a (super) fight"

then Manny accepts

Floyd said "I'm allowed to change my mind (again and again and again )"

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
              Dear Manny Pacquiao,
              I'll admit I'm not much of a fan and actually prefer mayweather. But I know who's ducking who. Yeah sure floyd is the A side and deserves more he always did but I know his excuses are a load of bull. He is the best of this era, I will miss him when he's gone but if he never steps in the ring with you he will always be recognised as the ducker and dodger. Saying that though you have a voice maybe you too should grow some balls and disrespect floyd in front of his peers stalk his ass still he presses charges so everyone knows the truth. We all know his heart sinks when people ask him questions about you. Sometimes I feel the fans are more passionate than you are for this fight. You should be calling him out in every goddamn interview so you can get that long awaited ass whooping.
              From juof
              Excellent letter. These are the thoughts of a lot of objective fans.

Comment

I don't understand signing with TR. Just fight Floyd as a free agent then sign with TR. I don't get why Paquio won't just do what Floyd wants just to get the fight. I think he's getting bad advice.
                Why do people constantly forget that he is a sitting congressmen in his country also? You think he has the time to manage himself and be a politician? Further more after 2016 IF he runs for Senate in his country and wins he is essentially done with boxing (he will actually have to stay and be a full time politician).

Like it or not, he is preparing for life outside of boxing. Him resigning with TR made perfect sense FOR HIM.

Comment

Even though Floyd and Pac will never fight each other until the day they retire, we can always rely on their worshippers to fight each other till the end of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Hatred View Post
                    Just because some of you are more than willing to bend over and take it up the ass from Floyd doesn't mean Pacquiao should either.
                    The truth has been spoken :ANYWORD:

Comment

mayweathers a complete c##t , pac aint its that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X