Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: Cobra Froch War Train! WAR FROCH!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cobra got this,can't wait to watch him stop Groves officially this time and silence those fickle fans from the last fight. And I'll be there to watch it all unfold live.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
      Easy fight for Froch. Its going to be like the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Kinda competitive in the first few rounds and eventually the better fighter Froch in this case taking over. Froch tko in 9 rounds
      Haha ****** alert, Froch gets destroyed within 7 rounds MAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Haha ****** alert, Froch gets destroyed within 7 rounds MAX.
        Groves isn't going to be ready for the fury that Froch will bring!

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          i'm rooting for george groves.
          Then GTFO the thread numpty.

War Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
            The cobra got this,can't wait to watch him stop Groves officially this time and silence those fickle fans from the last fight. And I'll be there to watch it all unfold live.
            Why is he pointing at his elbow in your avi?

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the overrated bum getting dropped, Froch hasn't got a chance.

Comment

Underrated/Underappreciated boxer.

Comment

It was clear to see that last time Froch underestimated Groves massively, as soon as I saw Carl walking to the ring I said to my mate, 'Somethings wrong with Froch'. I knew Groves had wound him up, the Bute look wasn't there. Now I can see it in his eyes again; you can tell he has trained like a beast and know's everything's on the line. He performs best when his career is on the line.
                  Froch is going to come out tentative for the first few rounds, set a high pace with the snapping jab and then as soon as the 5th round hit's he is going to turn up the heat. Groves will be done by the 10th, if he survives that long.

WAR FROCH.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun Diego
                    Easy fight for Froch. Its going to be like the Pacquiao Bradley fight. Kinda competitive in the first few rounds and eventually the better fighter Froch in this case taking over. Froch tko in 9 rounds
                    Can't be an easy fight. George is the better boxer in every single department apart from his chin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

War carl froch

Comment

Working...
                      X