Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will the Hypebeast of BoxingScene hype up next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will the Hypebeast of BoxingScene hype up next?

The hype-beast of Boxingscene love to hype up a fighter that barely fought anyone alive and breathing or has fought competition that have already been beaten handidly. Kovalev, GGG, Matthyse, Orlando Cruz, Poochi, and the list goes on. I can't remember them all but every time I turn around there is a new boxer that's hyped up with not so stellar accomplishments and Boxingscene Hypebeast start making banners saying they will beat this fighter and that this fighter is ducking them.

Who's next to be hyped up? I think the next train is Postol, after his performance on Saturday which was very good I already know these hypebeast are plotting right now on how to say this guy or that guy is ducking him.

Yeah that Postol guy sounds like the next coming
    33.33%
    Other
    66.67%

Prob Thurman. People on this site fall in love with power. After his next fight they'll say Floyd is ducking him

Comment

def not postol,

postol would get beat by alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Prob Thurman. People on this site fall in love with power. After his next fight they'll say Floyd is ducking him
        Nah I see a lot of people crap on Thurman and Porter as well..

Well actually you are right on the mentality that their are some minor flames of these hype beast saying Floyd is going to duck him and/or Porter because they can box and brawl.

Comment

All postol has to do now is beat soto-karass

Comment

Hypebeast? From which gutter did you learn that word?

Comment

I lol'd at this, Thurman is the next hypetrain to be derailed, I agree.

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              All postol has to do now is beat soto-karass
              soto-karass is the new gatekeeper for gatekeepers.

Comment

Am I surprised the OP didn't mention Broner, the most overrated and overhyped fighter of the last 2 years or so? No, no I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Am I surprised the OP didn't mention Broner, the most overrated and overhyped fighter of the last 2 years or so? No, no I am not.
                  90% of this site hates him. Or at least did before the Marcos fight. How's that a hype job. And op it won't be postol. He doesn't have enough power

Comment

90% of this site hates him. Or at least did before the Marcos fight. How's that a hype job. And op it won't be postol. He doesn't have enough power
                    He was p4p #5 at one point and "the next Floyd Mayweather" before Maidana beat his overrated ass.

Who else got hype like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X