Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Does Shawn Porter Remind You Of?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like a lot of you already said, Porter reminds me of a mix between Bradley and Mosley.

I'd love to see Shawn Porter vs. Juan Manuel Marquez later this year. If Marquez has to go out, I'd like to see him go out against a young, respectable fighter like Shawn Porter.

Comment

Reminds me of Shane Mosley.

Comment

Reminds me of the guy who beats the crap out of monkeyweather......

Comment

He reminds me of a more effective version of K9 Bundrage or Karim Mayfield to be honest. He has explosive power, but is somewhat crude, and has a very unpleasing style watch (to me at least). I don't rate him very highly and would be surprised if he manages to hold on to that title for more than a few defenses.

Comment

Reminds me a bit of Jamie Foxx.

Comment

Shane Mosley

Comment

I agree with everybody saying Shane Mosley.

Comment

Shawn Porter's yearbook picture from high school.

I'm just ****ing with you guys! I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Jamie Foxx, the resemblance is uncanny.

Comment

Imagine a prime Mike Tyson without the one punch knockout power? That's who Porter reminds me of.

Comment

Tim Bradley and heavy version of Holyfield..

They have that hunger and desire to do whatever it takes in a fight.. Big hearts and will to win.. All three can box, but sometimes are at their best when barreling in and trying to out physical their opponents..

Comment

Working...
                      X