Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the classier representative of the sport - Lennox Lewis or Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    it was only two fights where wlads clinching was to the degree of foul worthy and lewis also did his fair share of clinching in his day. that was stewards strategy. wlad has denied ever saying he was drugged. anyway,,,I think both guys were great reps of the sport and Im a fan of both
    Wlad is clearly on another level when it comes to CompuClinch numbers. He's up there with the worst I've ever seen. The man literally initiates 15 clinches per round.

Lewis could be bad, but most of the times he wasn't. And not on the level of Klitschko anyway.

Comment

The poll has Lewis as both options. I'm assuming a dig at Freedom and Weltz?

Comment

Lewis is unsurprisingly taking a commanding lead.

Comment

Wlad is his brother... But what's Lennox's excuse for running from Vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
            I don't know.

As far as I remember, he was talking retirement around the Tyson fight, then actually fought and beat Vitali and giving him a messed up face in the process whilst looking like an oil painting himself.

But he ran though. Good for us, because Vitali went on a murderers run where he destroyed such greats as Danny Williams, Albert Sosnowski and Manual Charr with ease.
            Last edited by LacedUp; 05-22-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
              thats the only thing that bothered me with lennox. he promised vit a deserved rematch and reneged on it. I know he was getting up there in age and won fair and square but there really should have been a rematch

Comment

Klitschko is clearly the harder worker.

Here's a picture of him training for an upcoming fight:

Last edited by SBleeder; 05-22-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  thats the only thing that bothered me with lennox. he promised vit a deserved rematch and reneged on it. I know he was getting up there in age and won fair and square but there really should have been a rematch
                  Maybe there should, but if a guy is on borderline retirement and thinks before the fight he'll retire (Vitali was the last man standing) - why should he do it again when he - in every rulebook of boxing (except the Klitschko rulebook) won the fight fair and square? Money?

He's already loaded. I would have loved to see what an in-shape Lewis would do to Vitali. but it was what it was.

He's not going to say at the post fight interview: "Nah, this was my last fight".

Comment

I vote Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                      Klitschko is clearly the harder worker.

Here's a picture of him training for an upcoming fight:

Uh, inside picture of the Klitschko training camp! How did you get hold of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X