Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing? Or MMA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I much prefer boxing or even Muay Thai to mma. ESPN used to show bouts from the stadiums in Thailand with some great action, it would be cool if they started doing that again.

In comparison the level of striking in mixed martial arts is atrocious for the most part.

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I once even had a young lady break up with me and part of the reason was she claimed that boxing seemed more important to me than she did. I may be wrong but I am pretty sure it also had something to do with that other dude she happened to be sleeping with. Oh well I still had my love affair with boxing.

That's classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      Yup, and that girl would kick your ****ing ass along with everyone on this forum board.
      I'm 6'3 224. I would bend her over and **** her at will. You can't overcome extreme size difference with skill.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
        I'm 6'3 224. I would bend her over and **** her at will. You can't overcome extreme size difference with skill.
        She would Judo throw you and then arm bar you, unless you're highly trained in jiu jitsu you're ****ED.

Comment

Rolling on the floor isn't entertaining. It's ghey.

Comment

futbol first, and then boxing.

I dont follow ufc, but sometimes I enjoy watching it when its a good event.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
              She would Judo throw you and then arm bar you, unless you're highly trained in jiu jitsu you're ****ED.
              She could barely move me. Throw me? A small female no matter how trained isn't beating a 220 lb dude who works out and is in shape. Is not physically possible. I'm tired of dudes riding her clit.

There is video of her trying to move a guy 20 lbs less then me. He's literally just standing limp and she barely got him down

Comment

I've always enjoyed fighting sports. I guess I had a bit of a violent streak as a kid. lol Boxing just happened to be the combat sport I was exposed to the most early on. It's still my preferred fighting sport, by far. I like UFC; but, as with another poster's experience, I enjoyed UFC much more early on. For the first time, you got to publicly witness the clash of different fighting arts. Although I still like MMA, it's not as cool to me as those early matches.

Baseball is currently my favorite sport. (For some reason, my "favorite" has always fluctuated over the years.) Next is boxing. (But a specific fight will always take priority over a specific game or series of games.) NFL football is third (it used to be number one for me; I was much more into it during the eighties). I love tennis, too (I haven't followed much these last few years, but I can always watch a good match if I happen to run into it). I used to love basketball, and followed it from the late-seventies to the early nineties. After that, I lost touch.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmolilulu View Post
                  futbol first, and then boxing.

I dont follow ufc, but sometimes I enjoy watching it when its a good event.
                  "Good event" goes a long way. I like futbol (soccer), but I just can't watch a regular game on TV (live yes, but not on the tube). Now, when the World Cup rolls around, that's a completely different story. I love the World Cup. I can't even explain why I dig it so much. It must be the sheer excitement it stirs around the world all at once. That is an event. I can't wait till it starts this summer.

Comment

To the people who are into Muay Thai: Who is the best MT fighter at the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
                      She could barely move me. Throw me? A small female no matter how trained isn't beating a 220 lb dude who works out and is in shape. Is not physically possible. I'm tired of dudes riding her clit.

There is video of her trying to move a guy 20 lbs less then me. He's literally just standing limp and she barely got him down
                      This is because his a highly trained wrestler and wouldn't be budged by a 300 LB untrained person.

Comment

Working...
                      X