Tyson Fury says David Haye faked his injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury says David Haye faked his injuries

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...challenge.html

“In my opinion, David Haye’s a s***house and I don’t think he had any injuries the first time or second time. It was unlucky for me because it kept me inactive for the whole year. I only had one fight.”

"He should have retired when he said he was going to. He has turned boxing into a joke with his antics."

Who do you believe, Haye or Fury?

Both are epic liars, I don't know who to believe to be honest... ( eventhough Haye's first injury was extremely suspicious)

Comment

anyone can see haye is injury prone and was actually injured vs fury

its the way some athletes are, look at some football players, they play like 1 month of a season due to being on the shelf

haye is simply made of glass

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        Both are epic liars, I don't know who to believe to be honest... ( even though Haye's first injury was extremely suspicious)
        And Haye's "injury" when he pulled out of the fight with Wlad in June 2009, and the one when he pulled out of the fight with Manuel Charr in 2013.

Comment

Fury says Wladimir is avoiding him, do you believe him? I'm sure he has said all kinds of other things about Wlad and Vitali too, I'm sure you don't believe them either.

I think it's pretty obvious that Haye was injured, and he had no reason to fear Fury.

Comment

War fury!!!!!!! Future heavyweight champ and p4p king!

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              I think it's pretty obvious that Haye was injured, and he had no reason to fear Fury.
              It's not obvious. Fury is a big lad, I can understand why Haye feared him.

Comment

he called him a ****house

Comment

Yea im sure Haye went out of his way to fake a injury, waste money and not fight at all...makes a whole lot of sense... He faked the cut on his eye(which he even showed a picture of) and a shoulder injury( which since then he has not fought) all because he was afraid of Tyson ****ing Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                    It's not obvious. Fury is a big lad, I can understand why Haye feared him.
                    Yea so why would he even sign to fight him then?? Fury had no title and Haye had no obligation to fight him...So why even sign to fight him??? Hell Fury isn't even respected in the boxing world, he is a punchline to a joke

Comment

Working...
                    X