Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny trying to duck Jmm? why the demand for Random testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Honestly..all i am doing is bumping threads where the same posters said one thing, now are saying something completely different...they are owning themselves
    You have contradicted yourself on many occasions. latest example - marquez is 100% an atg when earlier this year you said for sure he is not an atg.

Comment

Honestly..all i am doing is bumping threads where the same posters said one thing, now are saying something completely different...they are owning themselves
      So you're just being childish then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
        What happened to that thread were Marquez got laughed at for demanding extra testing for their 3rd fight? What about the fact he was open to extra testing for their fourth fight if Manny tested as well?
        They refuse to ask themselves why Pacquiao was noncompliant in Marquez's request, it's sad.
        Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-20-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          So you're just being childish then.
          I guess so since all i see on the front page is these same posters trying to slam Juan and calling him a steroid cheat and demanding he take the same test they say Manny should never have to take

Comment

I guess so since all i see on the front page is these same posters trying to slam Juan and calling him a steroid cheat and demanding he take the same test they say Manny should never have to take
            I get why you do what you do, I just don't see how you think it will benefit the situation.

Comment

LarryXXX is a ****ing clown just like his idol

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                I get why you do what you do, I just don't see how you think it will benefit the situation.
                true, true

Comment

They all should fight with no testing period, its just entertainment, I want to see Pacroid vs Hulkquez and someone get ko'd not fighters with natural human limitations.

Comment

Marquez is scared of needles doe

Comment

bwahahaha. Pac got these terds looking silly as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X