Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I just rewatched the De La Hoya-Trinidad fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I just rewatched the De La Hoya-Trinidad fight...

I think Oscar clearly won it no closer than 8-4, which includes him giving away those last 3 rounds. Highway robbery imo. How did you guys have it?
    Yes, DLH got robbed.
    65.00%
    No, the judges picked correctly.
    10.00%
    Could've gone either way.
    25.00%

10-2 Trinidad

Oscar lost the fight before it even started.

Comment

Oscar all day......

Oscar won it, 9-3 or 8-4. Oscar also defeated the roided Mosley 9-3 or 8-4. The judges were payed off or blind that night.

Comment

Oscar whooped that ass. Loving him or hate him, but he took those hits like a champ. Imagine getting hit with bricks all night? Amazing.
        Cheato Triniwraps w/ his loaded wraps couldn't faze the Golden Boy. Props to Oscar. One of the biggest robberies in boxing history.

Comment

Wrapidad lost that one

Comment

Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
            Oscar whooped that ass. Loving him or hate him, but he took those hits like a champ. Imagine getting hit with bricks all night? Amazing.
            Cheato Triniwraps w/ his loaded wraps couldn't faze the Golden Boy. Props to Oscar. One of the biggest robberies in boxing history.
            boxing's pimp hand came down hard on odlh when he went out like a 40 dollar trick and ran for 9 minutes straight.

lol @ the thought of how upset you were as a little 12 year old cholito drinking and smoking yourself to sleep, letting the rican hate coarse through your already clotted arteries.

Comment

no way trinidad won more than 4 rounds

Comment

Tito lost that fight. Biggest robbery ever.

Comment

that pimp hand that atoned odlh, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    boxing's pimp hand came down hard on odlh when he went out like a 40 dollar trick and ran for 9 minutes straight.

lol @ the thought of how upset you were as a little 12 year old cholito drinking and smoking yourself to sleep, letting the rican hate coarse through your already clotted arteries.
                    Holy shyt! I got to you... haahahhaa. Take a knee and take this L.

Sorry old timer, but I was never a fan of Oscar... good try doe. You're too sensitive and too stupid. It's obvious that Oscar got robbed, just like Mosley and Clottey got robbed in N.Y. against La Angelita.

BTW. Why R U so mad? It's not my fault your fighters suck. Blame Mikey Garcia; he's the one who destroyed P.R. boxing. Come next month.... P.R. boxing will be buried by WARavilla. My condolences in advance, old chap.

Comment

Working...
                    X