Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte : JMM is Doping and Big time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Ya right Conte was an alter boy and had nothing to do with it. GTFOH
    You're an idiot why not read about rather than just blurt out some nonsense.

Conte would be an idiot. Porter is working with Conte, there are legal ways to achieve what illegal PEDs do.

You guys make it seem like PED will make you into Superman, big news for you it doesn't.

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Way to avoid the question

"It's only acne on a 40 year old doe"
      "Y'all being ridiculous"
      It goes to show anyone can throw out baseless assumptions. Are you 100% sure it's acne? It coul'v been a rash for all we know. One thing is for sure Marquez has never tested positive.

Keep crying though it wont erase that memory of Pac kissing the canvas.

Comment

JMM won't use VADA since they're affiliated with Conte. He sounds so bitter. I don't blame JMM at all. That's why he didn't do the VADA testing against Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
          You're an idiot why not read about rather than just blurt out some nonsense.

Conte would be an idiot. Porter is working with Conte, there are legal ways to achieve what illegal PEDs do.

You guys make it seem like PED will make you into Superman, big news for you it doesn't.

SMH
          Once your a scumbag your a scumbag for life in my book. Nothing you say or nothing I read is going to change that.

Comment

I don't take Victor Conte serious. Look at the dude's twitter. Nothing but hate on it. That weird pedophile looking motherf**ker needs a good a$$ whooping.

Conte is just mad because Memo is better than him at what they do. Like someone else said, Memo is living good and Conte is a salty bum.

Funny how Conte was working with Andre Ward, Nonito Donaire, and Andre Berto and nobody said a damn thing.

I think Marquez started working with Memo for the third Pacquiao fight. Marquez lost, no steroid accusations. Then Marquez beat Fedchenko, no steroid accusations. Then Marquez made Pacquiao plank and everybody screamed steroid accusations, . Then Marquez lost to Bradley, no steroid accusations.

I mean, it looks to me like people have a problem with Marquez winning. A Mexican (Marquez) and a Puerto Rican (Memo) doing good, oh no, we can't have that. Those sp*cs need to stay in their place, huh?

I guess some people are still having nightmares of Pacquiao planking, and to make themselves feel better they s**t on Marquez, .

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Top Rank CEO Bob Arum told SI that he won't even consider any form of testing that is beyond what a state commission requires for any future fight with Pacquiao. He blames himself for making the mistake of even considering random blood testing during the Pacquiao-Mayweather negotiations. Pacquiao will now face another Joshua Clottey, also with Top Rank, on March 13.
              of course you manage to make this thread about pacquiao, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Conte is just another butt hurt Pactard...
                unbelievable.... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Túpac Amaru III View Post
                  I don't take Victor Conte serious. Look at the dude's twitter. Nothing but hate on it. That weird pedophile looking motherf**ker needs a good a$$ whooping.

Conte is just mad because Memo is better than him at what they do. Like someone else said, Memo is living good and Conte is a salty bum.

Funny how Conte was working with Andre Ward, Nonito Donaire, and Andre Berto and nobody said a damn thing.

I think Marquez started working with Memo for the third Pacquiao fight. Marquez lost, no steroid accusations. Then Marquez beat Fedchenko, no steroid accusations. Then Marquez made Pacquiao plank and everybody screamed steroid accusations, . Then Marquez lost to Bradley, no steroid accusations.

I mean, it looks to me like people have a problem with Marquez winning. A Mexican (Marquez) and a Puerto Rican (Memo) doing good, oh no, we can't have that. Those sp*cs need to stay in their place, huh?

I guess some people are still having nightmares of Pacquiao planking, and to make themselves feel better they s**t on Marquez, .

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Once your a scumbag your a scumbag for life in my book. Nothing you say or nothing I read is going to change that.
                    My bad Jesus.

Comment

I am a big JMM fan but....IDK man...I don't want to say it but the evidence is mounting against him. IF he was on trial...he'd probably get convicted.

Comment

Working...
                      X