No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Would like to predict a Froch victory inside 6 rounds.

I've made up my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Most elite HW's? You mean all one of them?

Looks like he always does and that's fast enough, speed isn't what he relies on.
        For instance, Povetkin, Klitschko, Solis, Ruiz, Stiverne ( just his counters) are faster than Froch.
        However his combo's speed is decent like Booty-Dew previously said.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Would like to predict a Froch victory inside 6 rounds.

I've made up my mind.

Definitely possible, but I really do believe that Groves will punish him for at least 3 rounds.

Comment

Would like to predict a Froch victory inside 6 rounds.

I've made up my mind.
            im thinking Froch to stop Groves within 4 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
              Definitely possible, but I really do believe that Groves will punish him for at least 3 rounds.
              Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
              im thinking Froch to stop Groves within 4 rounds
              I have a funny feeling that Froch will catch him early and he won't recover.

I could be wrong though. Groves would do well to start out by taking centre of the ring and hit him with a 1-2 immediately as the fight starts.

Just to make him remember the first fight.

Comment

I have a funny feeling that Froch will catch him early and he won't recover.

I could be wrong though. Groves would do well to start out by taking centre of the ring and hit him with a 1-2 immediately as the fight starts.

Just to make him remember the first fight.
                thats exactly what im thinking, cant wait

Comment

• I think froch will win late. But again i think groves will start well.

I watched the fight again and imo froch was winning round 1 until the knock down incident.

He did some awful attacks where he just ran across the ring square on. You do that to a counter puncher your done.

Thats just pure lack of respect towards groves

Comment

• Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    I think froch will win late. But again i think groves will start well.

I watched the fight again and imo froch was winning round 1 until the knock down incident.

He did some awful attacks where he just ran across the ring square on. You do that to a counter puncher your done.

Thats just pure lack of respect towards groves
                    It was close and tentative until about half way through the first round when Groves started landing jabs and right hands.

Comment

• There's another buildup show on Sky right now. I still can't believe how stupid Groves made Froch look in the first half of the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X