Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Froch vs Groves II Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch isn't landing much but I have a feeling the judges may disagree and count those punches (like the announcing team).

Comment

• 6-1 Groves

Comment

• Groves won the 7th

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          Groves giving Froch angles that he can't handle. Froch attacks in a very straight line and can't seem to turn with Groves to land accurate punches fast enough.

Groves rips him again with counters. Groves gaining confidence again now and Froch seems stumped. Groves seems in control again as he rips another left hook to Froch's jaw. Froch landing nothing of significance whatsoever his slow punches are all blocked or juked. Froch flurries again misses every single punch and gets hit with a counter. Groves rips hima gain with a big counter and Froch flurries impressively on the ropes which once again does very little whereas Groves landed the far more important bomb that seemed to hurt Froch
          i'm at my job, thanks for the details

Comment

• Groves is beating this fool like crazy. The commentators go crazy for like on Froch punch, meanwhile Groves is controlling the pace, distance, landing jabs like crazy, countering him all day.

6-1 Groves........fools are crazy, this is a blowout

Comment

• I think Groves drops Froch if he Follows Up, Good Chess Match Here!

Comment

• i am watching it live on my pc, froch ahead

Comment

• got makings of a draw i sure hope not

Comment

• Groves ducks another flurry and rips Froch with counter jab. Froch slow unable to land anything of any significance whatsoever. Groves reflexes way too fast for Froch's predictable punches at this point. Froch looks like he has no threat for Groves other than when he gets him on the ropes the only threat there is from a random hit or the ref corruptly stopping the fight

Comment

• Bye bye Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X