Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So listen to Max Kellerman on the Mayweather vs Maidana fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
    If Kellerman doesn't have a pro-black bias then why are all the black posters sticking up for him while everyone else says he sucks?
    like you know every poster's race lol wtf

Comment

Kellerman is a poor co-commentator who never grew up and moved past his wigger phase.

Fundamentally Kellerman is still this^ wannabe trying hard to fit in and be "down".

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        lol

majority of boxing fans disagree with max, fact of the matter is majority of fans knew who really won the fight.

you can post anybody's opinion but you cannot deny the truth.
        Somebody's still mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Kellerman is a poor co-commentator who never grew up and moved past his wigger phase.

Fundamentally Kellerman is still this^ wannabe trying hard to fit in and be "down".
          White Boi got dat SWAG.

Comment

Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.
            So he should basically be racist against them all because of one black male.

Thats a nice theory

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Max acts nothing like that now. Mark Walberg also went through that supposed phase and acts nothing like that now.

Max reminds you of a rich priveleged white guy. Nothing urban..****** about him.

Comment

He's right that Mayweather won.

He's badly wrong that Floyd "Health comes first/punishment isn't cool/put him in the same gloves as me/you ain't gotta fight Rob!/I don't want to be a vegetable" Mayweather CHOSE to fight a fight that allowed Chino to wail away with overhands right on his temple.

Still, I haven't found Kellerman as egregiously annoying as I used to for a while. He actually doesn't come across badly in that video (it helps that he's not SHOUTING into the mic and trying too hard).

But then he's shown signs of improvement before - and then reverted to being annoying.

Comment

Damn this thread is definitely teetering on the edge of racial uncomfortability. However it's cool because it has nothing to do with political incorrectness to nationalities or someone talking about races in the pacific island region.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
                    Now not only does he say that Mayweather chose to fight the way he did but he also said that this fight was easily a 8-4 or 7-5 win for Mayweather. He also said that Marquez is going to continue ducking Provodnikov.

<
                    floyd choosing to fight the way he did is hard to beleive, he was definitely forced to fight like that and i feel the same way in the cotto fight...floyd's history just does'nt support that claim...remember the gladiator suit he wore vs baldomir?...guess what he did, he ran becuase he could, something he could'nt do vs maidana..

now with the bradley fight vs provo, i think it is very believable since he is crazy enough to do that..

i do think marquez will duck provo if he is only getting the same amount he got from the alvarado fight.. but give the man good enough $$$ and i think he'll get in the ring with him .. no amount of $$$ can make floyd stop ducking...diffrence in balls department

Comment

Max Kellerman has a rampant lust for black men. Even the murder of his brother at the hands of one is unable to tame it.
                      His opinion has you that upset eh?

Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X