No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Returns To The Forum To Dominate Alvarado

The Forum, Inglewood, California - In a WBO final welterweight eliminator, former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (56-7-1, 40KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over former 140-pound beltholder Mike Alvarado (34-3, 23KOs). The scores were 117-109, 117-109, 119-108.

Top Rank will now move to make a fifth fight between Marquez and WBO champion Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

JMM whooped up on Mike.

Comment

Marquez looked nice tonight. Good fight and exciting.

Comment

It was a great fight, I think Alvarado started to slow and I'm glad marquez won but I really hope he doesn't fight pacquiao again.

Comment

Marquez looked better than both Manny and Floyd tonight lol (Alvarado's nowhere near the level of Bradley or Marcos). Is it me or did Mike look like he was a second away from quitting when he got up from his knockdown? Anyway, good action fight.

Comment

alvarado needs to retire. hes looking worse every fight now...too many wars.

Comment

JMM killed off any remaining brain cells Alvarado had left.

Comment

Is there any vids up of the fight yet? Maybe on youtube? I just got off work and I really wanted to see this!

Comment

Great fight by Marquez. Alvarado is gun shy. Provodnikov fu*ked him up for good!

Comment

If Alvarado was in the GBP then he wouldn't have even won an interim title.

Comment

Working...
                    X