No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez vs. Alvarado: CompuBox Historical Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez vs. Alvarado: CompuBox Historical Review

Mike Alvarado threw twice as many total punches per round and landed nearly twice as many (vs. Provodnikov, Rios I & II) than Juan Manuel Marquez. Alvarado landed nearly twice as many power shots as well and threw 18 more per round. Marquez's opponents (Bradley, Pac IV & III) landed 42% of their power shots. Alvarado's opponents landed 36% of their power shots. Will Alvarado's aggressive style play into the hands of the ultimate counter puncher Marquez? [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Mike Alvarado threw twice as many total punches per round and landed nearly twice as many (vs. Provodnikov, Rios I & II) than Juan Manuel Marquez. Alvarado landed nearly twice as many power shots as well and threw 18 more per round. Marquez's opponents (Bradley, Pac IV & III) landed 42% of their power shots. Alvarado's opponents landed 36% of their power shots. Will Alvarado's aggressive style play into the hands of the ultimate counter puncher Marquez? [Click Here To Read More]
    marquez will have the plenty of countering opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by commonsense81 View Post
      marquez will have the plenty of countering opportunity.

Warquez is going to have a blast with the Opportunities for counters

Comment

There to be hit

Provo and Rios are there to be hit. JMM is not. HOWEVER I think the last fight with Manny definitely took more out of him in IV then the KO did by JMM. JMM looked like crap w/o the tst in his system against Bradley, who was clearly blown out by Manny in I and II. If his legs aren't there JMM Test is toast.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          Provo and Rios are there to be hit. JMM is not. HOWEVER I think the last fight with Manny definitely took more out of him in IV then the KO did by JMM. JMM looked like crap w/o the tst in his system against Bradley, who was clearly blown out by Manny in I and II. If his legs aren't there JMM Test is toast.
          Styles make fights. Jmm doesnt do as well vs boxers.

I dont know whats going to happen here... JMM is old. Normally this would favor jmm for me but jmm is at that age where s hit happens that make you go "wish hed have hung em up..."

Comment

Working...
          X