Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing is headed toward a non hitting era. Flag boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately some of you are the same suckers who continue to pay for his PPVs...
    He laughs all the way to the bank

Comment

This thread has gone full-******

Comment

Ohhhhh #1ass asin is mad,,,,, can't take a joke I see.

Comment

Butt hurt alert! Butt hurt alert! All personnel don your head gears on and fully padded gloves enforce by TBE (The Bi tch Ever)

Comment

How about both fighters just suit up like regular boxers but instead of throwing punches to one another they just play PS4 with red corner fighting the character of blue corner and vise versa. But in the same ring ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
              Quit crying because you're favorite fighter is the eras biggest sissy. I've fought many times, without gloves, for free. Being in the ring is a controlled environment and floyd wants to control every aspect of his fights, including what gloves his opponents wear. That doesn't sound like an even playing field to me when the opponent can't use the commissioned gloves that he likes. Floyds the biggest b1tch in boxing and everyone except you semen slurpers knows it.
              If I knew this before I ordered the fight I'd never lay out $75 - never doing it again. What a ****ing coward thing to do. Have they done this for all Floyd's opponents or only the ones who can punch??? Major black eye to boxing!
              Last edited by firecore; 05-17-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

You know what's funny ,you all will still watch Floyds next fight regardless if you love or hate him. Hater's gonna Hate its the price of success.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
                  You know what's funny ,you all will still watch Floyds next fight regardless if you love or hate him. Hater's gonna Hate its the price of success.
                  so how come floyd wasnt able to hit 1 million ppvs?

haters gonna hate....o wait nvm.

what stupid ignorant uneducated saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                    so how come floyd wasnt able to hit 1 million ppvs?

haters gonna hate....o wait nvm.

what stupid ignorant uneducated saying.
                    How come Pac didn't hit 600k ....in China who damn near own the whole world ,that's saying something here and he's supposedly has a more fan base.. 800 /900 PPV what's wrong with a that and beside in the record book he's at number 1 and Number 2 that's something no one can take from him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X