No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Mayweather Fought Brilliantly With Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is giving gay weather too
    Much respect given the fact that he himself was verbally humiliated by the annointed one,
    that being gayweather in his spirited performance against the come-back kid manny pacquiao.

Comment

Mayweather was forced to stay in the pocket. Maidana wouldn't let him get away and was constantly pressuring him. I thought it was quite obvious.

Comment

[QUOTE=Snake4380;14557892]
        Originally posted by Tomato cans View Post

Here's another Floyd fk boy fan Bronx2245..dude has his pom poms out for Floyd any chance he can get lol. Check the compubox stats of Jose Luis Castillo and Floyd...Let me guess..you had Floyd winning that one too right lol?

Umm you do realize fights are scored round by round lol? Another Floyd fan boy living in a bubble I see...And Floyd's "power shots" are pot shots..Maidana was throwing bombs at Floyd...

I actually went back in slow motion and recounted the punches just for the second round..and compubox was off..Maidana landed more than credited for..and Floyd didn't even throw the number of punches it said he threw let alone landed lol. I could imagine what happened in the other rounds..
        Every one is wrong, Nacho, Bradley, Marquez, the media, compubox, etc. I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
          Damn Floyd the "boxer" only landed 10 more punches than Maidana the "puncher"...wow that proves even more that Maidana won the fight lol.

Would you rather get hit with "clean shots" from Floyd aka pot shots 231 times...

Or would you rather get hit by a fierce puncher Maidana 221 times..

I'll take the punches from Floyd all day lol.

Dude landed 10 more punches than Maidana? Do you think Maidana is on the level of Sugar Ray Leonard or SS Robinson or Pacquiao lol?
          Maidana is not on the level of Sugar Ray Robinson, or Sugar Ray Leonard. Pacquiao, I don't know. I don't think Pacquiao could take Maidana's shots like Floyd did. He damn sure couldn't take Marquez's shots like Floyd did.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronx2245;14558005]
            Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post

Every one is wrong, Nacho, Bradley, Marquez, the media, compubox, etc. I get it.
            Dude do you make money swallowing Floyd's BBC for a living as a member of TMT or do you just worship a diva who is all wrong for boxing for fun? jw
            Last edited by Snake4380; 05-16-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Maidana is not on the level of Sugar Ray Robinson, or Sugar Ray Leonard. Pacquiao, I don't know. I don't think Pacquiao could take Maidana's shots like Floyd did. He damn sure couldn't take Marquez's shots like Floyd did.
              Umm first of all Marquez hardly touched Floyd lol Secondly, Marquez wasn't on steroids for the Floyd fight look at his body when he fought Floyd and then vs Pac IV lol.

Marquez is the only one who troubles Pac..it's just one of those things..but we all about triangle theories...

Pac dominates everyone not named Marquez including Floyd...js

Comment

You know what bro...the Pac and Floyd ship sailed already...it's too bad..because I think they were in their primes the two best fighters I've ever seen pound for pound

Comment

Not only is he mad, he has a little difficulty with math. Floyd got hit over 200 times...that's correct. He was hit 221 times. However Floyd hit Maidaina 231 times. 231>221. Not only that Maidana landed 221/858, which is 26% Floyd landed 231/426, which is 54% As many power shots as Maidana threw, 185/540 is only 34% Floyd landed 178/274 of his poer shots, which is a ridiculous 65% of his power shots. I would say Floyd still won.
                  I agree with the fact that Floyd won.

But those statistics are misleading.

Chino landed in much less proportion because part of his strategy was to hit Floyd on arms, shoulders and everywhere in order to weaken his guard. I don't know if this worked well or not, but this changes a bit the meaning of those figures.
                  Last edited by FromBA; 05-16-2014, 02:43 PM.

Comment

I disagree that mayweather fought "briliantly" but props to timmy anyways

Comment

Yeah, brilliantly. Let a guy hammer all over you with your guard up on the ropes and arguably win the fight.

That's gotta be the most masterful game-plan ever implemented in a boxing ring.

Then again it's Bradley, Mr. Pillow fists who chose to exchange with Provodnikov and almost got killed, so his idea of fighting brilliant is a hue different then most.

Comment

Working...
                      X