No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Win Over Pacquiao Slipped Away in Second Half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    Fraud's and Cowards are narrow minded they only read and see what fit's there agenda
    What's ironic is that he is a Floyd fan and whoever Floyd picks, it's an awesome pick.

Comment

Bradley must be given credit for at least admitting he lost the 2nd fight, but now complaing he didn't think he lost as badly as one judge had it.

But considering the judges even thought bradley won the first fight is what Bradley should be questioning.

Comment

Hopefully we don't have to see a trilogy, Pac already beat him twice.

Comment

Bradley is a very good jr. welterweight fighter. It's funny that after the fight, Freddie Roach suggested that he wants Manny to move down to 140, but I think Bradley should be making the same decision (if possible). Bradley beat an old tired Joel Casamayor in his 1st WW fight. His next fight was Manny (small WW), and he lost easily. His next WW match was Provodnikov (Ruslan's 1st fight at WW), and he had to be hospitalized. Next he got a decision over Marquez (another small WW, now 1-3 @ WW). Then he fights a rematch, and gets totally outsmarted by Manny. What's next Ruslan II? He don't need that in his life. Go back to the juniors and handle business. Maybe Oscar will throw Broner or Danny Garcia your way.

Comment

Bradley is a JR. WELTERWEIGHT. I find it funny that Roach wants Manny to go to 140, but Bradley should be the one making that move if possible. He beat an old, tired Joel Casamayor. He lost the 1st Manny fight easily, and Manny is a small WW. Next, he got nearly decapitated and hospitalized by Provodnikov, in Ruslan's first fight @ WW. He beats Marquez, who is also a small WW, by decision. The he's totally outclassed by Manny AGAIN. He's 2 out of 5 @ WW (IMO), and Casamayor and Marquez are no spring chickens. Go back to the juniors and handle business. Maybe Oscar will give TR a Broner or Danny Garcia fight, if Arum stops blocking like a bit*h.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Bradley is a very good jr. welterweight fighter. It's funny that after the fight, Freddie Roach suggested that he wants Manny to move down to 140, but I think Bradley should be making the same decision (if possible). Bradley beat an old tired Joel Casamayor in his 1st WW fight. His next fight was Manny (small WW), and he lost easily. His next WW match was Provodnikov (Ruslan's 1st fight at WW), and he had to be hospitalized. Next he got a decision over Marquez (another small WW, now 1-3 @ WW). Then he fights a rematch, and gets totally outsmarted by Manny. What's next Ruslan II? He don't need that in his life. Go back to the juniors and handle business. Maybe Oscar will throw Broner or Danny Garcia your way.
              Carlos luis Abregu was his first welterweight fight and that guy is your typical hands of stone argentine fighter who was undefeated and still remains to be beaten after his first loss to bradley

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                It didn't slip away. You stopped fighting smart, for whatever reason(s), and tried to landone big KO puch when you have no KO power.
                This, he changed his strategy and fought in a silly way. Still I like Tim Bradley, he is the number 3 WW IMO, he schooled Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Bradley quit being delusional dude. You got schooled. Always got an excuse. Maybe by fighting Marquez you got some of his whining and excuse making skills.
                  Right, he had Pac staggering all over the ring until the voodoo spells kicked in. He'll have another title in his next fight....h8rs gonna h8, while Tim gonna be at the top of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
                    Carlos luis Abregu was his first welterweight fight and that guy is your typical hands of stone argentine fighter who was undefeated and still remains to be beaten after his first loss to bradley
                    I stand corrected. You're right, Bradley went back down after Abregu, then came back to Casamayor. So he's really 3-3 at WW, because I don't give him credit for Manny I, and Provodnikov.

Comment

Bradley had a poor game plan, he wasnt focusing on his boxing just trying to land one big punch. he wasnt doing all of the other work to make pac open up, he'd be better off inviting pac in and counter punching. bradley made this fight an easy one for pac, which is a shame because bradley has the skills to make this fight much closer than it was. i dont understand all this hate for bradley? he was a world champion and is an incredible athelete lets be honest who are we to criticise him, he would school anyone on this board!

as for pacqiuao i dont think 'hes back to his best' as many people say. in his wins against Rios and Bradley he boxed very well, i do think he no longer possess's that killer instinct he had between 2008-2010, and i think he no longer posses that one punch KO power. his last KO? 5 years ago. i think recently he has changed the type of fighter he is, he now fights more in bunches rather than continuously through the round, his blurring speed make his flurries look incredible and he is still one of the best out there. i really want to see him tested fighting people outside of top rank, Alvarez is a realistic fight, if Mayweather can make that fight Manny sure can. that would be a pacqiuao PPV id actually buy!

Comment

Working...
                      X