Deontay Wilder: I Told Stiverne In Vegas, Im Coming To Whoop Yo Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder: I Told Stiverne In Vegas, Im Coming To Whoop Yo Ass

Deontay Wilder ***8207;@BronzeBomber 2m

Congrats @BSTIVERNE Enjoy it as long as you can for this will go fast for I told you I was the mandatory in vegas, Im coming to whoop yo ass

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
    Deontay Wilder ***8207;@BronzeBomber 2m

Congrats @BSTIVERNE Enjoy it as long as you can for this will go fast for I told you I was the mandatory in vegas, Im coming to whoop yo ass
    All Stiverne has to do is bring Charlie Z as his towel boy and Wilder will lose it , his concentration will be out the window

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      All Stiverne has to do is bring Charlie Z as his towel boy and Wilder will lose it , his concentration will be out the window
      lol. still baffles me how supposedly one of the biggest punching professional heavyweights is lured into a fight by a skinny little ******ed piss ant. wilder really made himself look bad. could you imagine lennox or the klits going there? they would have just laughed the little nutcase off and I doubt very much Charlie would have been coherent if they so much as ***** slapped him on his bony little chin

Comment

Wow, people are actually talking about the HW division again.

Comment

I wanna see how Wilder reacts to getting cracked. Usually guys like Wilder can't take a punch. Also, can he overcome adversity??

Both Klitckos have overcome adversity in their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            lol. still baffles me how supposedly one of the biggest punching professional heavyweights is lured into a fight by a skinny little ******ed piss ant. wilder really made himself look bad. could you imagine lennox or the klits going there? they would have just laughed the little nutcase off and I doubt very much Charlie would have been coherent if they so much as ***** slapped him on his bony little chin
            he wasn't even hitting him flush. not like he caught him straight down the pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              he wasn't even hitting him flush. not like he caught him straight down the pipe.
              yea,,,,but he looked like he was putting a descent amount of force when he was swinging and that left hook was pretty clean. anyway,,,the whole thing just wasn't good for wilder. it makes him look very unprofessional and a world ranked athlete should no better

Comment

operation take over the heavyweight division has commenced.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  yea,,,,but he looked like he was putting a descent amount of force when he was swinging and that left hook was pretty clean. anyway,,,the whole thing just wasn't good for wilder. it makes him look very unprofessional and a world ranked athlete should no better
                  yea, but sometimes we forget these dudes are normal just like the rest of us, sometimes when a guy talks constant ***** it begins to irritate you and slowly you get the urge for wanting to **** that person up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                    yea, but sometimes we forget these dudes are normal just like the rest of us, sometimes when a guy talks constant ***** it begins to irritate you and slowly you get the urge for wanting to **** that person up.
                    yea,,,,I don't blame him for being irate with that little scumbag talking about his daughter but take it to the damn courts or something. imagine if he broke his hand or something on that little psycho? that title shot would have been delayed at best

Comment

Working...
                    X