Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Admits Fear He Will Never Get Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all have heard JMM say he doesn't want another Pac fight. Why doesn't Amir fight Juan Manuel Marquez? The headline would read:

Amir Kahn vs A Mere Juan

That should be a big enough opponent to maybe beat for a Mayweather match.

Comment

Never seen a fighter get so much stick for actually wanting to fight the best.

Comment

I want may to fight pac,rematch maidana, thurman, maybe porter.

Comment

Beat some one with bigname first. Better if within top 10 WW, or big name in JWW that will be moving to WW. A rematch w/ Danny Garcia to avenge your humillating TKO loss will be my first on my list. If not, Try Devon Alexander, Robert Guerrero or Kell Brook. Avoid big puncher like Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman and Lucas Matthysse due to your china glass chin

Comment

Don't worry Amir

Fight and beat up ghost Guerrero later this year after Ramadan and that will give you 2 solid wins in 2014, and if you can stop ghost or beat him worse than Floyd did, then I think a May 2015 fight is a lock, unless Floyd goes for Garcia or manny

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
              We all have heard JMM say he doesn't want another Pac fight. Why doesn't Amir fight Juan Manuel Marquez? The headline would read:

Amir Kahn vs A Mere Juan

That should be a big enough opponent to maybe beat for a Mayweather match.
              May be because Marquez is with Top Rank and Khan with GBP.

Comment

Fight Berto or Broner, they are the golden ticket to a Floyd fight.

Comment

Dude you got knocked out cold twice....your never going to get the Mayweather fight. Although I think Khan gives Mayweather problems, I dont think it will ever happen.

Comment

Earn it then, more deserving opponents out there.

Comment

Khan is such an annoying cvnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X