Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephesians
    Quote:
    Cashing out on Zab eh?
    Cash out? They already squeezed every dollar out of that dude. Fed him to Garcia then Paulie. He's done. Back to back losses. They won't even wanna watch him in NY.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Me watching this fight.

Comment

Herrera should get a shot at Broner. If Maidaina earned a rematch, so did he.

Comment

Herrera is a problem for Showtime. Too good of a boxer to spoil careers for many showtime hype-jobs (aka Swift and AB), but to old and without fan-base to become a major attraction himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
            Herrera is a problem for Showtime. Too good of a boxer to spoil careers for many showtime hype-jobs (aka Swift and AB), but to old and without fan-base to become a major attraction himself.
            This is sadly the most honest assessment Ive read. I loved Herrera in the Provo fight and whipping Danny Gift Garcia's butt. Ill root for him in this fight though Ill probably catch some zzzs

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              This is sadly the most honest assessment Ive read. I loved Herrera in the Provo fight and whipping Danny Gift Garcia's butt. Ill root for him in this fight though Ill probably catch some zzzs
              yup that sucks man bcuz theres plenty of fighters like that. Ray Beltran also comes to mind, Roberto La Amenaza Garcia, Lucas Mathysse, Bryan Vera, Lara and plenty more. Lara al though with GBP struggled to get any notable fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingscener View Post
                yup that sucks man bcuz theres plenty of fighters like that. Ray Beltran also comes to mind, Roberto La Amenaza Garcia, Lucas Mathysse, Bryan Vera, Lara and plenty more. Lara al though with GBP struggled to get any notable fights.
                I dont think Matthysse is there just yet. He racks up some more ko's and he'll get his momentum back. I was at the Matthysse Molina fight 4th row floor level it was amazing.

Comment

I'm sure as long as GBP promotes a fight exclusively, I'm sure Shaefer would be happy with any fight even Mayweather vs. the winner...

Comment

lol zab judah always getting a payday

Comment

Leave Judah Alone! He's Shot, Needs The Money; Go Get Matthysee or Peterson

Judah will be feeding pigeons in the park, if you keep throwing him to the wolves. He's shot. Go get Matthysee, Peterson, Berto or Alexander if you want a name for your boy. Judah has done nothing but make an azz out of himself each of his last two fights, during the promotional tour, and post fight news conferences.

Comment

Working...
                      X