No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao is Easy Money For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    sure pac could beat him.. anyone can win on any given night, but pac and maidana are not the same styles make fights
    Good response and good point. I happen to agree with you.

But, I think Hopkins is wrong and Pac's style is wrong for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimhead View Post
      you say you don't care but your words show otherwise...you get very defensive about your position...and then say you don't care?
      lol, floyds fans love to act like they dont care for the fight because they are scared

what other reason do you have for not wanting to see one top p4p guy face another top p4p guy? if him and the rest of the mayweather ball gobblers were really confident that the pacquiao fight is easy they would be dieing to see it happen it should be:

"damn, mayweather will wipe the floor with this guy so bad you guys dont even realise, i just want this to happen already so i can rub it in"
      not:
      "pfft, fight isn't even competitive, no point of it happening"

they know that pacquiao would be a GREAT addition to mayweather's resume and dominating the crap out of pacquiao would just solidify their trolling of "MoneyMay, TBE!"
      but they also aren't confident at all, they lie to themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
        why you ducking "Pac your Next", "Health Comes First", "Im a rich coward" those comes from the own mouth of Floyd! typical floydiots as usual!

btw, hows your main account? Ashamed using your main account? you sounds like Bid Dumb Dunn who only remembers 2009! lol!
        I'm Gambler and stax and dunn and 2 other floyd fans as well. I wish you guys would make up your minds as to which poster you accusse me of being just because I'm new and I'm a floyd fan.

Your anger should be directed at Roach. He blamed Manny and Bob!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          lol, floyds fans love to act like they dont care for the fight because they are scared

what other reason do you have for not wanting to see one top p4p guy face another top p4p guy? if him and the rest of the mayweather ball gobblers were really confident that the pacquiao fight is easy they would be dieing to see it happen it should be:

"damn, mayweather will wipe the floor with this guy so bad you guys dont even realise, i just want this to happen already so i can rub it in"
          not:
          "pfft, fight isn't even competitive, no point of it happening"

they know that pacquiao would be a GREAT addition to mayweather's resume and dominating the crap out of pacquiao would just solidify their trolling of "MoneyMay, TBE!"
          but they also aren't confident at all, they lie to themselves
          The truth is its not th floyd fans who don't want the Manny fight.

Plenty of posters have been calling for floyd to fight GGG, Lara, or Sergio because they think those men could beat floyd and not manny. They want to see floyd lose rather than see a matchup between 2 p4p fighters.

You need to ask them why they think Manny can't beat floyd.

Comment

• Maybe Hopkins is trying to lure Floyd to come out and play.. Who knows what his intentions are with these comments.. Im sure Bernard wants to see the fight just as much as anyone else.. Who knows maybe he even wants Pac to win so Floyd will quit calling himself TBE cause to thats kinda disrespect to BHop considering the accomplishments hes made.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              Even if that's true, it doesn't bode well for Floyd. Every time Manny has been a underdog, he not only beat his opponent, he DEMOLISHED them.

He took the Ledwaba fight on 2 weeks' notice, Vegas didn't take action on the fight because the odds were too high in Ledwaba's favor.

The Result?

He was a 3-1 underdog against Barrera when he was #2 P4P behind only Roy Jones.

The Result?

He was a 2-1 underdog against Oscar.

The Result?

The Mayweathers know Boxing. They know when a matchup doesn't suit Jr and whenever that happens, they avoid it at all costs. Back in '09 it got to the point that both Sr and Jr were convinced fighting Manny was literally a death sentence
              Truth! Mayweather & Co. saw Pacquiao early on and decided he wouldn't fight this dynamo. Through the years, there has always been this or that reason for not making the fight. Even now, Mayweather would like us to believe he has legitimate reasons for not fighting Pac. "Pacquiao needs me, I don't need him", "He's 1-2 in his last 3 fights, I'm 45-0". The list goes on. Now Bhop jumps on the Mayweather ass-kissing bandwagon, saying Pacquiao is easy work, yet he thinks his old ass should fight Floyd! Bottom line, if Mayweather doesn't fight Pacquiao before all interest is totally gone, TBE should stand for The B1tch Escaped.
              Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 05-13-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                hmm thats funny, although pac hasnt KO anyone in years, floyd hasnt either. but one thing i will say about manny is, anyone that gets in the ring with him will leave brusied up, bloody up or ankle breaking and shiiet LOL!! cant say the same about floyd. and its funny how u mention that chino is more versatile than manny right? let me remind u, chino is also slower than manny but he was able to catch floyd at times and made floyd look vulnerable. manny is 5x faster than chino. eat on that!
                Floyd knocked out someone more recent than Pacquiao, I don't care how he did it but he knocked him the hell out. Also I was not commenting on the punching power difference between Mayweather and Pacquiao, I was talking about Pacquiao power in relation to Chino's and how his power wouldn't be a challenge to Mayweather in the slightest, as he's not hurting anybody and Mayweather shows he has an A+ chin. Also Pacquiao is not 5x faster, at this point he's probably not even faster than Chino. Bradley was beating Pacquiao to the punch which had Pacquiao backing up and moving, and he still was getting caught by slow telegraphed shots, getting hurt by a powder puncher in Bradley which validates Pacquiao's D- chin.

Pacquiao always fights swarmers that come forward and isn't as fast as him. That's why they get bruised but you wasn't saying that when Canelo and Guerrero face's were beat the hell up. Mayweather fought more fighters in their prime and champions than Pacquiao who been getting fake championships out of a cereal box. Chino and Marquez throw that same over hand right and Chino is quicker than Marquez AS well as having a better jab. Marquez set traps but so do Chino and fighters that set traps destroy Pacquiao. Mayweather is the best at it.. There's no way Pacquiao beats Mayweather as he is pretty orthodox and never improved.
                Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Pacquaio is wash up, I think the Bradley head first windmill attack would trouble Floyd. Here's why Floyd is afraid of getting head butted . The windmill attack will be constant for 12 rounds,Bradley also throws over hand rights, he also has good endurance and Mayweather punches won't phase Bradley he's got a good chin

Comment

• Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
                  I'm Gambler and stax and dunn and 2 other floyd fans as well. I wish you guys would make up your minds as to which poster you accusse me of being just because I'm new and I'm a floyd fan.

Your anger should be directed at Roach. He blamed Manny and Bob!
                  Are we trying to make Roach vs Floyd? i thought its Pac vs Floyd.. why you keep on ducking about the words coming from Floyd himself instead you keep insisting roach statements which is only the trainer... Floyd is his own boss right? so he should have the direct access! maybe he should be ask about "Pac your Next", "Health Comes First", "Im a rich coward"

Comment

• Hopkins hit it right on the head.. It should have happened then. That time has come and gone. I still believe they should fight, why not!? But it looks fairly obvious Floyd would win by decision. People who believe Pacman is so powerful that he would knock Mayweather out should wake up.. It is not the Pacman of old when it comes to brute force and constant pressure and all the stoppages that follow. No.. That guy is no longer here. We have a man who is a good boxer with good movement who still jumps in and out when he punches, and is slightly faster than Floyd when throwing in bunches. Then you have Floyd who is technical and can edge out a win over anyone. I still feel the fight should happen for boxing's sake. Even though both guys are no longer at their peaks.

Want to see Floyd lose? Make Khan Vs Floyd happen if you really want an upset. A guy with one of the weakest chins in the game winning against Floyd!? What? Yea.. I do see that happening. Floyd is great, but right now is the best time for Khan to take advantage of this moment..

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                      Are we trying to make Roach vs Floyd? i thought its Pac vs Floyd.. why you keep on ducking about the words coming from Floyd himself instead you keep insisting roach statements which is only the trainer... Floyd is his own boss right? so he should have the direct access! maybe he should be ask about "Pac your Next", "Health Comes First", "Im a rich coward"
                      Roach told you what happened. Ask him. there is no need for you to keep asking me anything. Yes floyd said those things. They have no bearing or connection to the action Roach said manny and Bob took to avoid the fight.

Really my man you need some help. I get you are upset the fight hasn't happened. I get you are a manny fan who strongly believes manny would beat floyd. I get you don't like floyd. Thats ok.

You just can't ignore what Roach has said. I understand how what he said hurts you, He is telling you that Bob and Manny refused to fight. Why did they?

You can believe whatever you wish. I just think they didn't want to risk losing because they thought it would hurt Manny's future sales. The fact Manny's sales have decreased so drastically since the JMM KO makes me think they were right. I could be wrong.

You can call me whatever alt or derogatory floyd fan name you wish. That won't change the fact that Roach told you why the fight didn't happen.

I'm sorry what he said rendered everything you believe to be false. I suggest you check with someone who has come to terms with the fact President ***** was in fact born in the US for help dealing with your issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X