No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Maidana Did Well, But Mayweather Clearly Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
    Lol @ as soon as I read "Floyd boxed beautifully"... I had to laugh. I almost took Haye's comments seriously but then I remembered he's another UK Hype job who fought like a coward against Wlad...I'm sure Haye probably thinks he fought "beautifully" vs Wlad and won the fight too?
    Whenever someone says, ''So and so, fought like a coward'', I want to see that person in a boxing ring; I wonder how they would react to punches, with bad intentions, speeding their way.

I don't think Haye fought like a coward against Wladimir, he simply couldn't find nor create the openings against a superior opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Nope, just stating the way it is. Haye supporting Khan and he knows how Khan feels about Maidana getting that fight and possibly a rematch. If it's clear then no point in a rematch .... but everyone knows that was not the case, not even Hayes.
      What I said has nothing to do with a September date.

Try again!
      It's nice to see you lie to your own self.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        It's nice to see you lie to your own self.
        Do you understand English or not? What I said stands!

I will make it clearer for you.

Khan was not happy that Maidana got a fight.
        Khan was not happy to hear that Maidana will get a rematch on top of the initial fight. Again, just so you understand, it doesn't matter when the rematch happens, it matters that it will happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Haye missed the body punching doe, even from ringside. Maidana won, it was clear as day. If you had Mayweather winning, YDKSAB.
          Dude i cAn understand your hate for mayweather, but maidana did not win that fight. After rewatching the fight saturday it was even more clear maidana was the loser that night. He put up a great fight but it just wasnt enough to take floyds "0"!

Comment

Do you understand English or not? What I said stands!

I will make it clearer for you.

Khan was not happy that Maidana got a fight.
            Khan was not happy to hear that Maidana will get a rematch on top of the initial fight. Again, just so you understand, it doesn't matter when the rematch happens, it matters that it will happen!!!
            I can understand English when it makes sense. What you wrote was a jumbled up pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Haye just trying to secure a fight for The UK. We all know Floyd got beat he lost the first 6 rounds
              No sir, i had maidana winning 3-2 after 5 rounds then floyd took over..at tbe end i had money winning 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I can understand English when it makes sense. What you wrote was a jumbled up pile of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  So you just proved that you really don't understand. Thanks for clarifying that!

Comment

This fight was not close

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      when duran said maidana won or whatever he said there was a big circle jerk.. but any other boxer says floyd won and it gets quiet lol
                      right... 'cause duran and haye are at the same level...

Comment

Working...
                      X