Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley 2 does under 700,000 PPV buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his initial tweet was a guess his insider numbers came in a little over 700k

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      wtf?? IF mike beat jmm and since jmm KO manny, why would they pick ruslan over mike again? how are they gonna promote that fight? ex-sparring mates fighting eachother? LOL!!! the reason why i said they picked rios over mike was because it will be easier to promote, BUT if mike was to beat jmm, then mike will be way easier to promote against manny than ruslan will.
      mike was injured, but lets say he wasnt, why would they pick him over rios? rios will still be the easier one to promote since he's a pressure fighter that doesnt stop throwing.

if thats the case, then ruslan is easier to promote than mike for the same reason. Yes, mike would have a win over JMM but mike had a win over rios-and according to you they went with the easier fight to promote, acc.

to say that would benefit the promotion of mike, assming he wins, is a stretch. Tim just had a win over JMM, who KO'd manny, and it didn't help sales, even though it was a rematch of a controversial fight.

But they did give tim the fight so maybe mike will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
        mike was injured, but lets say he wasnt, why would they pick him over rios? rios will still be the easier one to promote since he's a pressure fighter that doesnt stop throwing.

if thats the case, then ruslan is easier to promote than mike for the same reason. Yes, mike would have a win over JMM but mike had a win over rios-and according to you they went with the easier fight to promote, acc.

to say that would benefit the promotion of mike, assming he wins, is a stretch. Tim just had a win over JMM, who KO'd manny, and it didn't help sales, even though it was a rematch of a controversial fight.

the problem with the ruslan fight is he doesn't bring in that many new fans ... that is ... sure he has fans but most of them are also Pac fans if that makes sense.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post

u're not reading it correctly. when pac fought rios, sure mike just did beat rios but it was harder to promote as compare to rios. rios was suppose to be this come foward nonstop action fighter therefore it will make a good fight since pac does well with fighters like this. now fast foward, if mike was to beat jmm, now TR can promote manny vs mike better as compare to if they would have picked mike the first time.

because now they can promote it by saying mike beat the man that KO manny. and for ruslan, how will they promote this fight again? so u're telling me if mike beats jmm, ruslan will be easier to promote against manny just because he's a pressure fighter? the reason why they picked rios at first was because mike had nothing there for him in order for TR to promote for the fight.

Comment

now if marquez beats mike then yes i would agree that ruslan will be the easier one to promote for a fight against manny but u're choosing to ignored the part where i said IF mike beats marquez.

Comment

The messed up thing is that if Mayweather actually fought Pacquiao next I could see a ton of posters saying that he is only doing it to duck the Maidana rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The messed up thing is that if Mayweather actually fought Pacquiao next I could see a ton of posters saying that he is only doing it to duck the Maidana rematch.
                  naw even the fake maidana fans wont even dare to go that low LOL!!

Comment

whats your ****in point? Mayweather-Maidana was a ****in FLOP deal with it. Floydiot getting $70M? defecate in your face!!!!

Comment

u're not reading it correctly. when pac fought rios, sure mike just did beat rios but it was harder to promote as compare to rios. rios was suppose to be this come foward nonstop action fighter therefore it will make a good fight since pac does well with fighters like this. now fast foward, if mike was to beat jmm, now TR can promote manny vs mike better as compare to if they would have picked mike the first time.

because now they can promote it by saying mike beat the man that KO manny. and for ruslan, how will they promote this fight again? so u're telling me if mike beats jmm, ruslan will be easier to promote against manny just because he's a pressure fighter? the reason why they picked rios at first was because mike had nothing there for him in order for TR to promote for the fight.
                      now if marquez beats mike then yes i would agree that ruslan will be the easier one to promote for a fight against manny but u're choosing to ignored the part where i said IF mike beats marquez.
                      I'm not ignoring anythign-I am using your logic as you posted it.

Mike beat rios-TR passed him over for a rios fight because it was the more exciting fight on paper.

Tim beat JMM after he KO'd manny-sales for that fight wasn't great despite the backstory.

ARum is saying he wants pac v jmm 5.

Taking all the above into consideration leads me to conclude-

Should MIke beat JMM I'm sure he will get passed over for a JMM 5 fight because it is mmore profitable.

If Mike beats JMM, he likely gets passed over for a ruslan fight because it on paper is closer to rios/manny-which mike got passed over for.

Comment

Working...
                      X