Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      damn chump change money.
      Yes, except for Leapai's 1.5 mil payday.

Comment

ESPN money...

Pretty pooe purses but Lepai made a nice amount.

Does it mean Wlad only made 6 Mill?

Comment

It's not surprising. The only fighters who can make money at heavyweight are wlad and to a lesser extent Haye

Comment

LOL, theirs a reason ESPN was able to secure this... Can't believe Showtime wouldn't have made a push with Arreola being a GBP/Haymon guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
              LOL, theirs a reason ESPN was able to secure this... Can't believe Showtime wouldn't have made a push with Arreola being a GBP/Haymon guy.
              Arreola is with Haymon but not GBP.

Wilder is with both.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              It's not surprising. The only fighters who can make money at heavyweight are wlad and to a lesser extent Haye
              Pretty much.

And Chisora-Fury II will be a lucrative fight.

Comment

Thanks I was waiting to see what the purses were, but now seeing as how poor they were, dang. I was really surprised this was on espn and not showtime seeing as how Haymon was involved but glad it was on free tv

Comment

Youve got to be ****ing kidding me...

I guess I didn't even think about the fact that it was on ESPN and what it would mean for the purses. HBO was on Arreolas jock for so long, I just assumed he pocketed a million bucks last night.

Damn.

Damn damn damn, man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    They made that top 5 UFC money. Money you make when you are top 5 most popular in the UFC. They are not even top 20 most popular in boxing

I think Lepai made as much as Brock Lesnar(minus the endorsement deals, etc) made per fight in the UFC, or close to it...and Lesnar was the highest paid fighter along with Silva.

Laugh at boxing purses all you want, but they are not getting underpaid like White does to his UFC fighters.
                    GSP made 5 million in one fight. source joe rogan

Comment

Freakin' sad considering Broner is making over $1 million per fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X