Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Arreola Was Up on Two Cards at Time of TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it 48-47 Stiverne (1st, 4th, and 5th)

LOL at Chris having it in the bag
    Last edited by Levity; 05-10-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I think this Stiverne guy knocks out the New USBF Champ Deontay Wilder

Comment

Escapes me as to why anyone would be on Arreola's side cheering him on. He's a basic club fighter who just happens to be a HW. He will never get to the top of the mountain. Never. And it's because of ignorance and laziness. Now, if those 2 traits are what boxing 'fans' want, maybe I cheer for the wrong sport. Stiverne I could tell wasn't really hurt. He just waited it out and took his shot the minute the opening was there. I'd say that's a true champ. And BTW, the Wilder fight will be huge if it happens. I just HOPE the WBC gets their act together and doesn't let Wlad fight Stiverne next. I wanna see Stiverne vs Wilder. See how that goes. My moolah is on Stiverne, simply because he has the better chin, and he's a better boxer. Maybe Wilder drops him, but that would just make things more interesting. BTW Excellent fight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Escapes me as to why anyone would be on Arreola's side cheering him on. He's a basic club fighter who just happens to be a HW. He will never get to the top of the mountain. Never. And it's because of ignorance and laziness. Now, if those 2 traits are what boxing 'fans' want, maybe I cheer for the wrong sport. Stiverne I could tell wasn't really hurt. He just waited it out and took his shot the minute the opening was there. I'd say that's a true champ. And BTW, the Wilder fight will be huge if it happens. I just HOPE the WBC gets their act together and doesn't let Wlad fight Stiverne next. I wanna see Stiverne vs Wilder. See how that goes. My moolah is on Stiverne, simply because he has the better chin, and he's a better boxer. Maybe Wilder drops him, but that would just make things more interesting. BTW Excellent fight tonight.
          Arreola was ahead, jerkoff. And has many fans. It amazes me how a POS boring fighter like Floyd has any fans. If Arreola would have won , what would you have posted?? He was winning but got caught, normal in the HW division. Klitchsko kills Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Arreola was ahead, jerkoff. And has many fans. It amazes me how a POS boring fighter like Floyd has any fans. If Arreola would have won , what would you have posted?? He was winning but got caught, normal in the HW division. Klitchsko kills Stiverne.
            Ahead? So what? Since when does that mean anything in a HW fight? He got caught with the SAME PUNCH HE GOT CAUGHT WITH LAST TIME, by a BETTER BOXER/PUNCHER. Wow, you are a brain dead idiot. Are all Arreola fans that ******?

Arreola is a club fighter, so if you live in CA, have fun watching him feed off cans for the next few years til he has to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              When i first saw stiverne i tought the guy was good but after tonight even though he won. And props to him i think he has no chance at beating wlad his game plan works on a boxer like aereola. Lets say aereola wouldn't have gotten tired stiverne would of got his ass whoop and would of got outworked big time lopsided decision to him but got tired.

Totally wrong game plan to go there and think that you're opponent is going to get tired. I mean **** is aereola but you don't ****ing train like that for a fight. Wlad will murder stiverne. Before the fight i said whoever wins please show something that will make me think they have a chance against wlad and i just didn't see it. I said if aereola wins and improves his conditioning he may and thats why he lost plain and simple. after he got tired of trying to take the fight to stiverne he got clocked.

i said if stiverne actually pressures and beat the **** of aereola he has a chance. but he was scared to go at him only waited for him to come at him and was banking on aereola to get tired to get his shots in. Like i said that doesn't work with the top dogs it works on a guy like aereola but completely bad game plan stiverne was a lil bit tired and felt aereolas punches on some rounds but no body work from aereola kept him moving bad choice from aereola not to go to the body.

Stiverne can't outbox wlad and i just don't see him as a guy that will go at him with a lot of pressure before eating hard jabs and gets ktfo. plain and simple now lets see what wilder has when he faces a top dog and stops with the cabdrivers so we can hope he has something special

Comment

Arreola is a C-level brawler, always have been. I'm tired of seeing his name like as if he is good.

Comment

Arreola was ahead, jerkoff.
                  Leading on two scorecards by a point after 5 rounds in a 12 round fight: the new winning.

He was winning but got caught, normal in the HW division
                  Repeatedly getting "caught" and dropped by the same punches: the new "Who could have seen that coming?"

Comment

What a really pointless article. Arreola was up by one point on two score cards..who the fk cares? If he were up big and got KOed, then that's a story. But being up by one point on two score cards means nothing. Not to mention, he was dominated the first time.

I'd actually like to see Wlad/Wilder v. Stiverne and then the winner meets the winner of Wlad/Wilder v. Fury/Chisora winner. Is that too complicated to make?

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                      Arreola is a C-level brawler, always have been. I'm tired of seeing his name like as if he is good.
                      Lots of guys like that. Everybody can't be champ, but they go as far as they can. He took his beating and didn't cry this time, that's an improvement right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X