by ko

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      BOMB SQUAD!!!

by ko
      NAME!!

Comment

• Wilder by KO.
        The hate and doubt about this guy is ridiculous. With barely a amatuer record, learning slowly in the pros in my view has been great for his future potential and his power is frightening. Outside of his toothpick legs, the man is a beast and his a future titlist in January. If he builds leg muscle, I think he could conjure even more power.

It will be funny how many people say he still isn't tested after he sparks Stiverne in the first 6.

Comment

• Either way I doubt it is going the distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            NAME!!

Haha, Jen Mateo. The Top Rank chick.

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              Haha, Jen Mateo. The Top Rank chick.
              jeeeeeeeeeeeeezuz.....................jack pot!

much obliged my good sir.....good day

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                He's had an eraser of a right hand against bums. It's hard to know how hard he really punches. It looks legit but this fight will prove what his power's really like.

His learning to fight on the fly is why I don't think he wins this fight. He doesn't know how to fight. He's going to be screwed when that right hand isn't taking Stiverne out right away and he's eating huge counter shots, because he doesn't know how to defend himself or properly set up his right hand against someone worth a damn.

Like I said in my first post, I wouldn't be angry if I'm wrong.
                Opponents of deontay wilder and THEIR common opponents:

jason gavern- has fought; alexander ustinov, amir monsour, lucas browne
                nicolai firtha- has fought; johnathan banks, tyson fury, alexander povetkin
                siarhei liakhovich-has fought; bryant jennings
                audley harrison- has fought; david price, david haye

yea hes the only one that fought bums

Comment

• Bumps..........................

Comment

• Look at how few people voted for a decision on both Stiverne & Wilders side. This is what the biggest fights in boxing should be like, many many people voting for a fighter to win by KO.

Instead look at Mayweather who barely gets any knockout predictions voted in a thread for if he'd win. More than 9 outta 10 people voting for him would vote for him to win by decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      So who on Stiverne's deep resume is a top ranked guy besides Arreola?
                      It is so weak that Ray Austin may even be better then anyone on Wilder's resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X