Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder's mom celebration GIF please ......

Comment

• Stiverne won't admit that Wilder hits hard as schit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Wilder has a chin and legit power, definitely. He still can't box and his stamina was garbage. But hey, if he can beat Stiverne that clearly there are very few he wouldn't beat. With legit power you never know if he would catch Wlad and knock him out. It's certainly possible.

Where's Golovkin to call Wilder a boring coward who needs to die?
        GGG was actually rolling with wilder for this fight, so i guess he is happy

Comment

• damn he looks like a huge tim bradley

Comment

• Stiverne's head is swollen .... He better get to the hospital to get that checked out.

Comment

• I said I'd give props if Wilder wins, and I do. . . He deserved the win. . . Hopefully he'll face more legit competition in the future now, and make HW division more of a spectacle.

Comment

• I like Wilder but I dont think he can beat Wladimir. Wlad just knows how to be effectively foul. He knows when to clinch, hit you low and thumb you in the eye without making it obvious and losing points. Be an interesting fight though.

Comment

• Wilder answered a lot of questions tonight. Solid chin, can go the distance, can box behind his jab moving backwards, etc. Also showed his offense is a bit limited too, not much more than the 1-2 on display tonight but perhaps a lot of that was just being smart and not wanting to take unnecessary risks. Still shocked this fight went the distance, glad I didn't bet on it.

Comment

• Wilder will certainly start to bring a lot of attention to the division for as long as he is around.

Comment

• this is whaT WEVE SUNK TO.
                      pathetic. sorry.
                      some may see me cinical.
                      one hundred percent pure corn!

Comment

Working...
                      X