No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
    Great performance by wilder. really impressed by his boxing.
    that impresses you!?

Comment

• And new.....

Comment

• Stiverne's workrate absolutely pathetic! That performance was on the level of Dereck Chisora!

Comment

• The judges had a 10-8 round...

Comment

• Easy work for Wilder. Stiverne seemed determined to do everything wrong tonight, didn't give himself a fair chance to win. Stiverne's performance reminds me why I don't give a damn about the HW division. Wilder used his height/reach the best he could, made a ton of mistakes but it didn't matter because Stiverne fought like an idiot.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 01-18-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Wilder showed hes not a pile of hyped dog**** !!!!!!

Comment

• Stiverne was a flattering match-up he likes to languish on the outside and that is a tough place to be against a guy with the dimensions of Wilder. He has come along way as a boxer though and while openings are there with his size and power what look like big openings (and they kind of are) are actually very hard to get.

I am happy for the guy he has put in a ton of work to get here, to see him do that from the beginning product is remarkable. Are people still upset he got moved the way he did?

Comment

• DON KINGAAAA.... YOU FAILEDAAA MEEEHHHAA!

Just messing, Gratz Wilder! Go on and knock Wlad out

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Wilder answered some questions tonight. Lets see him against Wladimir next.
                    wlad crushes him easy. wilder mediocre stamina, poor defense, and wild windmilling punches will be his downfall.

Comment

• Delighted for Wilder

Comment

Working...
                      X