Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Mayweather talking about Pac fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tailchaser001 View Post
    Why the hell would pacs camp contact Floyd when you've got these kind of statements coming out of Floyd's mouth? Guys are calling out Floyd all the time but at the end day Floyd is his own boss and he decides who he fights. If he has interest he will let be known.

Your only defense is to bring back the past but you ignore today. Floyd's so called legitimate offers were fake attempts. Making offers you know damn well manny won't accept. A way for you to get out of the fight so you don't look like a straight up coward. Saving face. People who have business sense and are real boxing fans can see through the masked excuses.

Offering 40 mil in a fight that could reach 200-300 mil with no PPV is no where near legitimate for pacs status at that time. Damn disrespectful if anything. Funny how he was willing to work with arum back then but now he won't. Typical Floyd bs.

It's just funny to me that Floyd fans keep coming up bs. It's no wonder why he won't man up cause he's got guys fooled. Making excuses for him not to fight when a real boxing fan would want his favorite fighter to take the challenge.

You have Ali as your all time favorite. Even the great Ali has asked Floyd to fight manny. Doesn't that tell you something. Lol.
    Come on pacman fans have you guys actually been to school??? 300 M without PPV where are your sources???WITHOUT PPV?!?!?!

most of you guys dont know numbers, and dont care to breakdown numbers!!!

The money is primarely earned by PPV. if 3M peeps would by for 100$ that would leave 150M to be split(after cable companies get their 50% of every PPV). Its because you guys dont break down numbers and dont care to look up what actually previously was earned when fighters were doing more than 2M PPV buys, you guys come with rediculous claims!!! it seems as if you honestly think FMJ would earn 260M and Pacman 40M... this is not reality.

I see FMJ max earning around net net net 80M if he would fight Pacman to be concrete.

We'll know after 2014 if manny ever wanted a piece of FMJ...

Comment

• Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
      Even if were to accept that PAC is the one who is scared to fight , logic would dictate that Floyd should be in pursuit of getting the right made.

Floyd has made it clear that PAC is not on his level, but even he has to know that a PAC fight would be worth a 9 figure payday. Floyd should be licking his chops to fight an easy guy who would guarantee a massive payday.

Floyd keep playin doe
      This is the argument that should silence ALL FLOYD FANS. Yet the fight still isn't happening.

Up until the Maidana fight even as a Pac fan I always thought PBF would win but now at PBF being 37 and seeing how easily Maidana was able to keep pressure on him (until he gassed himself out).

After seeing Pac v Bradley 2, Pac will win a SD in a bout vs PBF and he knows this, so don't expect this fight to be made.

Comment

Why the hell would pacs camp contact Floyd when you've got these kind of statements coming out of Floyd's mouth? Guys are calling out Floyd all the time but at the end day Floyd is his own boss and he decides who he fights. If he has interest he will let it be known.

Your only defense is to bring back the past but you ignore today. Floyd's so called legitimate offers were fake attempts. Making offers you know damn well manny won't accept. A way for you to get out of the fight so you don't look like a straight up coward. Saving face. People who have business sense and are real boxing fans can see through the masked excuses.

Offering 40 mil in a fight that could reach 200-300 mil with no PPV is no where near legitimate for pacs status at that time. Damn disrespectful if anything. Funny how he was willing to work with arum back then but now he won't. Where is the logic here and in any of Floyd's statements.

It's just funny to me that Floyd fans keep coming up bs. It's no wonder why he won't man up cause he's got guys fooled in your heads and in your wallets. Making excuses for him not to fight when a real boxing fan would want his favorite fighter to take the challenge.

You have Ali as your all time favorite. Even the great Ali has asked Floyd to fight manny. Doesn't that tell you something. Lol.
        I don't think some of you people realize how stupid it makes you look to constantly say "stop talking about the past, talk about right now" in this situation. What happened in the past is why the camps are where they are right now.

-There was nothing fake about offering a 14 day cut off for a fight, only for Pacquiao to walk away because he didn't want to draw blood for some reason.

-There was nothing fake about Floyd's team contacting Arum through a 3rd party in an attempt to make the fight, only for Arum to say they were pursuing another Marquez fight (while at the same time publicly saying they would pursue a Mayweather fight)

-There was nothing fake about Floyd directly calling Pacquiao and offering 40 million.

You want to know what is fake, though?

-Talking about how badly you want to fight Mayweather and calling him a coward, only to make excuses like being afraid of needles

-saying drawing blood makes you weak

-having to build a stadium that will only be ready after one of the opponents is already in jail

-having a cut that takes 6 months to heal

-filing a ridiculous lawsuit against said opponent because he suggested that Pacquiao uses PEDs

...the list goes on.

Meanwhile, you idiots ignore all of that **** because Pacquiao and his group of flunkies tell you exactly what they know you want to hear, pretending as if they've done everything possible to make a fight happen, when you KNOW that they havent.

Talking through the media does NOT mean that you had negotiations. THAT IS NOT A NEGOTIATION.

Pacquiao says everything you want to hear. Mayweather says things designed to cause controversey and to piss people off. It's clear as day but you continue to fall for it because you're a sheep that likes to be led.

Anyone that looks at the FACTS of the last 6 years (not MEDIA QUOTES, FACTS) can see that its been Mayweather's camp that has made LEGIT offers to make the fight happen, while Arum has never been honest about his desire to make the fight happen.

Why would Mayweather or Golden Boy continue to put themselves through this facade over and over again when they can make just as much money fighting someone else without the headache of dealing with Arum? Explain it to me.

Comment

• who cared about that fight anymore floyd got the money and manny got the glory so both got theirs

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
            A lot of peeps wanna see the match dont worry, just asked Pac to be about it and start negotiating with the right people when his contract is over...

Who doesnt wanna see this fight??
            How can there be a fight if you're girl friend doesn't want to fight.

See the dilemma there.. You wrote a novel in here saying this and that, but at the end of the day of all the things you said to come up with excuses to defend Floyd.

This video shows Floyd don't want it.

You want to see like everyone else, but your fighter doesn't. Case closed.

Why? Coz he said it in the video so stop being a spin doctor. It's already clear cut that you and me and everyone who loves boxing won't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
              Come on pacman fans have you guys actually been to school??? 300 M without PPV where are your sources???WITHOUT PPV?!?!?!

most of you guys dont know numbers, and dont care to breakdown numbers!!!

The money is primarely earned by PPV. if 3M peeps would by for 100$ that would leave 150M to be split(after cable companies get their 50% of every PPV). Its because you guys dont break down numbers and dont care to look up what actually previously was earned when fighters were doing more than 2M PPV buys, you guys come with rediculous claims!!! it seems as if you honestly think FMJ would earn 260M and Pacman 40M... this is not reality.

I see FMJ max earning around net net net 80M if he would fight Pacman to be concrete.

We'll know after 2014 if manny ever wanted a piece of FMJ...
              Most of your numbers are based on pure assumptions. Here's your source.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/manny-p...0428--box.html

Coming straight from mp's mouth which has not been a proven liar. You have now been enlightened. Next.......

Comment

• Ahem he didnt say he would never fight Pacman!!! So you arent correct about this. He did pretty much say that there wasnt much glory in fighting pacman at this stage and after that he stressed that Pacman was under Arum at the moment and he also stressed that He was the A-side by referring to the PPV buys he gets compared to pacman.

This exactly what i and other raional people wanna hear, we dont like fighters coming with BS and bringing false hope. I like a fighter to be quite clear in his communication.

SUBSTANCE OVER FORM!!!

Pacman on the other hand knowingly makes peeps believe that the fight is easy to make. While he and all of Arum fighters know what Arum's real agenda is inhouse.

We can go back and forth and back and forth!!!

As rational as i can be, i just want one thing from pac and that is to wait with extending and listen to what they have to offer him...

Is that to much to ask? If there offer was inferior or if out of the talk would come that FMJ really doent wanna fight pacman. Than we've got something to talk about. You've got a lot of fighters who are willing to fight FMJ for less so with the Rematch if they win they'll get a better offer.

Lets agree that we can only know for a fact FMJ is scared the moment manny is free and he pro-actively negotiate for the fight. Him staying with Arum isnt gonna make it happen. Bradley and Arum's stall is the proof of that. lets wait the ball is with manny right now

Comment

Coming straight from mp's mouth which has not been a proven liar. You have now been enlightened. Next.......
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh6zGMFmSV8

start at 3:30

Comment

What have you proven?!?!?!

i replied to a post by a pacman supporter that said the fight would do 300M without PPV!!!!!!!!!!!!

in your source i have read:

The fight, if it ever happens, would pit the two best fighters and the two biggest draws in the sport against one another. It would likely generate more than $160 million in pay-per-view revenue in the U.S. alone.
                    so what is your point ??? I dont even wanna go to Manny's lies that is a whole different story but i do believe manny lies and that he BS people. I like him as a fighter tho'and he does know how to sell himself as a nice guy. But one has to take somethings he says with a pinch of salt.

Things that come out of Konz mouth arent really relevant, BTW he might work for Arum etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                      I don't think some of you people realize how stupid it makes you look to constantly say "stop talking about the past, talk about right now" in this situation. What happened in the past is why the camps are where they are right now.

-There was nothing fake about offering a 14 day cut off for a fight, only for Pacquiao to walk away because he didn't want to draw blood for some reason.

-There was nothing fake about Floyd's team contacting Arum through a 3rd party in an attempt to make the fight, only for Arum to say they were pursuing another Marquez fight (while at the same time publicly saying they would pursue a Mayweather fight)

-There was nothing fake about Floyd directly calling Pacquiao and offering 40 million.

You want to know what is fake, though?

-Talking about how badly you want to fight Mayweather and calling him a coward, only to make excuses like being afraid of needles

-saying drawing blood makes you weak

-having to build a stadium that will only be ready after one of the opponents is already in jail

-having a cut that takes 6 months to heal

-filing a ridiculous lawsuit against said opponent because he suggested that Pacquiao uses PEDs

...the list goes on.

Meanwhile, you idiots ignore all of that **** because Pacquiao and his group of flunkies tell you exactly what they know you want to hear, pretending as if they've done everything possible to make a fight happen, when you KNOW that they havent.

Talking through the media does NOT mean that you had negotiations. THAT IS NOT A NEGOTIATION.

Pacquiao says everything you want to hear. Mayweather says things designed to cause controversey and to piss people off. It's clear as day but you continue to fall for it because you're a sheep that likes to be led.

Anyone that looks at the FACTS of the last 6 years (not MEDIA QUOTES, FACTS) can see that its been Mayweather's camp that has made LEGIT offers to make the fight happen, while Arum has never been honest about his desire to make the fight happen.

Why would Mayweather or Golden Boy continue to put themselves through this facade over and over again when they can make just as much money fighting someone else without the headache of dealing with Arum? Explain it to me.
                      We can talk all day about the past. In my opinion, what transpired back then we're not legitimate offers. Why a 14 day for manny but he allowed a 18 day for mosely. No consistency. At end of the day manny agreed to to everything little b**** move Floyd presented except for money.

We can agree to disagree but wtf is the problem now. Give me your reasoning on Floyd's comments. Not much you can really say. Lol Let's not forget all the bs excuses. My health, join Tmt, not at my level, I'm not dealing with arum, has to beat bradly and Marquez...etc. the bs goes on and on. There is no dying this video unless you are a Floyd nuthugger.

Regardless, of what you believe is fake or not there nothing fake about your heros comments on this video. Wake up young buck and be a real boxing fan that demands the best fights.

Your boy claims to be the best ever. Ball is in his court so f'n prove it.
                      Last edited by tailchaser001; 05-11-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X