It's Pretty Well Accepted Maidana Won Rds 8, 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12th? No. I can say yes to 8 though.

Comment

I don't know how some people give Mayweather the second round, it really baffles me...

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        you wishfull thinkers.
        no hopers!
        find a proffessional boxing writer thats not a prick that gave it to maidana.
        floyd made this one closer then it should of been because of the flack he was getting for fighting someone that wasnt in the top ten.
        plus it raises the negative lacky talk so's his compitition thinks he's loosin it.
        Mayweather won best way he felt comfortable, sometimes when your in against an awkward fighter your best bet is to keep him close and see exactly what he's plotting. Alexander did this far more effectively than Mayweather but Mayweather had great success as well. Andre Ward also did the same against Bika, always keep an aggressive/ awkward fighter close, especially if you have the skills to make them miss and best them from close. Rematch is gonna be somewhat of the same with Mayweather being more adapt to Maidana, with a likely more authoritative ref.

Never bought into 'I wanted to give the fans an exciting fight' that's all nonsense.

Comment

round 8 could have gon either way and floyd won the 12th. nothing well accepted about maidana winning those at all except among maidana fans and mayweather haters.

mayweather won round 2, 5 and 6 if i remember correctly. not sure though, dont remember exactly. but floyd easily won 3 of the first 6 rounds whichever ones it was and 5 or 6 of the last 6.

Comment

Mayweather didn't do anything in the 12th. I don't understand how people give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              round 8 could have gon either way and floyd won the 12th. nothing well accepted about maidana winning those at all except among maidana fans and mayweather haters.

mayweather won round 2, 5 and 6 if i remember correctly. not sure though, dont remember exactly. but floyd easily won 3 of the first 6 rounds whichever ones it was and 5 or 6 of the last 6.
              Round 5 was the clearest round Maidana won in the fight, you must mean round 4.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                I don't know how some people give Mayweather the second round, it really baffles me...
                maidana had one moment in the entire round when he put floyd on the ropes and landed a tremendous combination. he trapped him on the ropes later on in the round too but failed to land anything of note.

floyd meanwhile controlled about 2min 45sec of the round landing great punches of his own and many more of them.

three body shots and an overhand right doesnt win a round when the other guy puts in work like floyd did.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  very possible, i just know i gave floyd 3 of the first 6 but dont remember which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Round 1 was pretty damn clear.

Comment

I gave maidana 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 12. rounds 9 - 10 are toss-up rounds and i gave it to fraud.

my score 8 - 4 maidana or 10 - 2 if i gave the other two rds to him but what the heck i gave it to fraud instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X