Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao is a beta male? He will sign an extension with TR until he retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ya'll do is sit on here all day and argue over other men, when ya'll see a thread about Manny or Floyd ya'll run to the thread of the fighter you dislike to post negative comments, and even when you enter the thread of the fighter you supposedly like you mention the fighter you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
      Am I lying? What reason will Pacquiao have to sign an extension with Top Rank?
      Don't know and don't care. I'm not a Pac fan BTW.

I gave you red K for repeatedly posting the same tired, uninspiring, unimaginative and downright Intellectually inferior Tripe that Makes even the dumbest posters on this board Read like Demosthenes.

Comment

Yea Pacquiao is a beta male, fights all the best fighters what a beta.

Comment

Who are you to call Pacquiao a beta male? You should step in the ring with him and find out. I bet your body would start rapidly producing estrogen the second your foot touches the canvas, you would transform into a woman and the fight would have to be called off. #thetruth

Comment

Damn this bought out the hurt and sorrow I was so close t being in the green but I got negged by every powerful Pacquiao fan, now I'm in the -100,000. You know what they say the truth hurts.

Why click and comment on the thread if you going to shoot the messenger. Oasis Lad stop lurking bro, shooting me a neg because you upset but no comment on the subject? Do y'all honestly think Pacquiao wants to challenge himself these days?

Comment

He gets his face punched in for a living.. That's pretty alpha to me.
              You sucking floyds cack is pretty beta..

Comment

Lmfao Larry's alt was finally banned

Comment

i sense racial undertones in this post.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    He gets his face punched in for a living.. That's pretty alpha to me.
                    You sucking floyds cack is pretty beta..
                    Getting punched in the face is alpha, I thought it was the one punching.

Anyway this is about the decisions he's never made for himself and the acceptance of being controlled.

Also people quit with the he's not in it for the business side of things he's suppose to be a politician and he was turning down contracts because supposedly "he wasn't getting 50/50 and didn't want to get cheated out of what he's worth."
                    Last edited by Shambrolic; 05-10-2014, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Getting punched in the face is alpha, I thought it was the one punching.

Anyway this is about the decisions he's never made for himself and the his acceptance of being controlled.

Also people quit with the he's not in it for the business side of things he's suppose to be a politician and he was turning down contracts because supposedly "he wasn't getting 50/50 and didn't want to get cheated out of what he's worth."
                      I don't know what answer ur looking for. I guess he's a punk , happy?

Comment

Working...
                      X