Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia....I really wanted to like this guy ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    But then he gets his ass kicked and runs his mouth on twitter, now he's terrified and is back to fighting cans as the ****ing lineal champ @ 140...won't rematch literally anyone, and how you fighting Bracero and your the "140 Pound Kingpin."

Atleast Mayweather fought Maidana even though the money team thought Maidana was ordinary, atleast Maidana had that buzz ging into the fight ...

Now you know why no one gives a **** about undefeated records anymore.

This **** is pathetic, it makes guys like Khan look like heros in boxing.
    I'm trying to understand your post but it doesn't make sense. I was lost literally within the 1st sentence. So (who kicked his a$$ and which tomato can did he fight next again)??

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg
      Quote:
      He's so trash that we call him Pito instead of Tito. He don't deserve to be called that. Lol
      Tito my ass. 4 KO's... Lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        poking a guy in the eye and rendering him half blind, throwing more low-blows than andrew golota, and only winning because of a knockdown that shouldn't have counted is clear? i have to study my word definitions i'm slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback
          it would really sucked if danny fights this guy bracero next
          He's coming home...... again. So they need another soft touch. This time it won't backfire for sure doe.

If it's made and Garcia doesn't KO the dude within 4 rounds, that'd be telling.

Comment

Bracero. p4p #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KlQBxScSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWapAEN2S9k
            Last edited by EXPOSEDheroes; 05-10-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes
              Why not show the Chop Chop fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KlQBxScSI

Check out round 3 and whatever other rounds where he gets dropped.

Comment

Who is your favorite Puerto Rican fighter? I am trying to understand why it is so crucial for a Cuban to detract from every Puerto Rican fighter.

I find it very interesting when a fellow neighbor in the Caribbean, cannot support PR boxing on any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                  I'm trying to understand your post but it doesn't make sense. I was lost literally within the 1st sentence. So (who kicked his a$$ and which tomato can did he fight next again)??
                  Herrera, and fighting Bracero.

Comment

Crickets chirping in the distance. Another hater exposed.

What is the false sense provided to the hater when they vent their inner misery upon the next man regardless of being a member of the same genetic soup? Flag-based confusion and the need for an enemy, a need for an outlet by which to vent inner turmoil. Peasant logic is funny like that.

Curious indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by EXPOSEDheroes
                      Who is your favorite Puerto Rican fighter? I am trying to understand why it is so crucial for a Cuban to detract from every Puerto Rican fighter.

I find it very interesting when a fellow neighbor in the Caribbean, cannot support PR boxing on any level.
                      Look at you... "every puerto Rican fighter." Talk about butthurt.

If you wanna consider Juanma and Garcia, who I don't even consider PR, every PR fighter then I guess youre right.

Comment

Working...
                      X