Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather JR rewatches win over Maidana, doesn't flinch during whole fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't even watch the video at first....lol, he's in a room full of his boys and he is wearing freaking glasses....come on now. People always wear glasses when they want to hide and give off the impression that they are "cool" and calm. Like I said, smoke and mirrors.

Comment

best counter puncher in the business and still wasn't effective against a face first brawler. the code's been cracked by a 12-1 underdog. 43-3 baby

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
        There was also no reaction when the 114-114 scorecard was read out.

He wasn't upset, angry, confused, etc. He knew it had been a close fight.

And watching it back, he saw that in the third person.
        well one judge scored the DLH fight against him and another had him even with canelo. he looked shocked both of those times but i think he got used to it by now. he understands judges **** up more than on occasion and just waits until the full verdict has been given.

it wasnt a close fight all in all, the first half of teh fight was very close but floyd dominated the other half.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Didn't even watch the video at first....lol, he's in a room full of his boys and he is wearing freaking glasses....come on now. People always wear glasses when they want to hide and give off the impression that they are "cool" and calm. Like I said, smoke and mirrors.
          What will your life be like when Floyd retired? Boring I guess. You talk about this man every single day.

Comment

Lmao at the look on half those people's faces. Like Dang...Floyd gettin whupped.

Comment

The comments are dumb in this thread.

Comment

Floyd probably wanted to see how he outclassed Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  The comments are dumb in this thread.
                  Dumb Threads get Dumb Comments, Only Real Dumb Motherfuckers end up feeling some type of way over them.

Comment

"I think, think i kinda dominated the fight" "I don't watch tapes" "at the end of the day""working on my craft" "health comes first" "I'm a rich coward". Those are what champions are supposed to say. Big ups to money May, you know the biggest @55 clown this side of Adrien "soon to be punch line on Seth Mitchell status" Broner. Jajaja

Comment

What I saw on the video was a very sad looking Mayweather. In deep thought. In shock. Contemplating his future, his health. Everyone else also looked pretty sad. They tried to make it upbeat with those claps once in awhile.

Everyone in that room, including Mayweather looked so down and sad. They knew what really went on in that ring.
                      Last edited by lacson; 05-10-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X