• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both destroys mayweather if Floyd doesn't duck them

Comment

Originally posted by IST-ra-GLEr2 View Post
      Both destroys mayweather if Floyd doesn't duck them
      How long can you troll before being banned?....

Comment

this guy is gonna beat pacquiao?:

I mean seriously?

this is what im talking about with people over hyping old ass non modern athletes.

look at that video.

i mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
          RRealistic fans of the sport would say Armstrong. But I'm sure there are Pacman fans that will try to make the ridiculous argument how he could handle the power and speed of Armstrong.

It's like kids these day trying to make an argument that LeBron could beat Michael 1 on 1. Just wouldn't happen. Michael 9 times out 10 and that is being courteous
          how do you know jordan would beat lebron? anything can happen. id like pac chances

Comment

Back to topic, I do believe pacquaio could keep up with Armstrong work rate but his defensively low style and wide punchs I believe would pose many problems for Manny.

Manny could win by playing smart and realizing his speed and work smart/work on the outside.

Pacquiao has been down and out to lesser competition but a smart Manny can **** with the best. If he plays smart it could be close but if he were to over pressure Armstrong, I could easily see pac on the ground!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

I mean seriously?

this is what im talking about with people over hyping old ass non modern athletes.

look at that video.

i mean come on.
              Ross is a better fighter than anyone Manny has beaten or even in an arena with.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                How long can you troll before being banned?....
                He will not get banned, the trolls never get banned

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                  Ross is a better fighter than anyone Manny has beaten or even in an arena with.
                  fight footage evidence begs to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Advancements in nutrition and training methods, need to be taken into account
                    Then their is no point of this discussion, the whole point of fantasy match up's is to see the out comes of fighters in their prime in their ERA'S.

With that being said Pacquaio would wear down Armstrong tko in the 11 for Pac. Come forward fighters are Pac's bread and butter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

I mean seriously?

look at that video.

i mean come on.
                      Well Manny did lose to 2 cab drivers and has been floored by lesser fighters so lets not get carried away

Comment

Working...
                      X