No announcement yet.

Sugar Ray Leonard: 'I'm more money than Mayeather'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
    Ok thanks. I should have realized that given the thread starter. He was one of the guys who boycotted the fight yet scored it immediately after for maidana.

Comment

I see the thread starter can't hear. He didn't say anything foul about Mayweather at all. The hate for this dude is crazy. This kind of trolling is hurting the site.

Comment

The amazing part is reading all these replies knowing damn well they did not even click on the video. No one even listens to what was aid before bashing a fighter, Ya'll already have it in your mind to be negative and hate, hate and hate. What is the issue here? What did Floyd do personally to ya'll where ya'll will listen to any random troll on a internet site without even looking at the video posted?

Comment

And yet this guy will not get banned for this???? will anyone join me in reporting this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvVNJxACkcQ Ariza is even giving Mayweather his props on the way he fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
              The amazing part is reading all these replies knowing damn well they did not even click on the video. No one even listens to what was aid before bashing a fighter, Ya'll already have it in your mind to be negative and hate, hate and hate. What is the issue here? What did Floyd do personally to ya'll where ya'll will listen to any random troll on a internet site without even looking at the video posted?
              these fools hate Mayweather with a passion, they don't even take the time to watch the video

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I could have been an astronaut.
                We can arrange that. I'll make sure you dont wear a spacesuit when we launch you into the sun.

Comment

Leonard wins by knock out. Floyd just isn't on that level.

Comment

Don't know why retired boxer's try to degrade current stock. They had their time, now sit back and STFU and enjoy the rocking chair.

Hell!!! SRR can say anything .... How's it going to be proven? Is he going to drop by Vegas and lace on the gloves?

This just goes to prove what I always state, that being an egomaniac is an integral part of being a boxer, past or present.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      Damn .... wouldn't have thought Ariza would be that straight and honest in his assessment.

Looking forward to Mayweather vs Maidana II

Comment

Working...
                      X