No announcement yet.

Commissioner Floyd Mayweather**BANNED**NO MO FLOYD Threads*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commissioner Floyd Mayweather**BANNED**NO MO FLOYD Threads*

It's sad that Floyd has the Nevada Boxing Commission in his pocket. How can Floyd over rule the commissions approval of a pair of Maidana's gloves?

Originally posted by Miggaty View Post
    It's sad that Floyd has the Nevada Boxing Commission in his pocket. How can Floyd over rule the commissions approval of a pair of Maidana's gloves?
    The answer is quite simple if you have a brain on you, Maidana got extra pay for his "troubles".

Comment

Maidana agreed to use those powerlock gloves. He agreed.

Comment

Floyd paid for an advantage which Maidana accepted but it doesn't change the fact that we all know Floyd paid for an advantage......

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          Floyd paid for an advantage which Maidana accepted but it doesn't change the fact that we all know Floyd paid for an advantage......
          Why is that?

Being at the tail end of my career I'd do the same too, I think it's Maidana selling his soul for an extra buck that should be questioned. Only an idiot would rather get hit with less padded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Why is that?

Being at the tail end of my career I'd do the same too, I think it's Maidana selling his soul for an extra buck that should be questioned. Only an idiot would rather get hit with less padded gloves.

It's time to hang it up when you start paying to handicap your opponents openly.
            The thing that's really ad about this is that Floyd did it so last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
              It's time to hang it up when you start paying to handicap your opponents openly.
              The thing that's really ad about this is that Floyd did it so last minute.
              Not really, Mayweather made a good purchase and Maidana was willing to sell his soul. Had Maidana not accepted he would have had his gloves and no one would be complaining.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Not really, Mayweather made a good purchase and Maidana was willing to sell his soul. Had Maidana not accepted he would have had his gloves and no one would be complaining.

Maidana sold his soul, that's fine and he shouldn't complain. Why shouldnt people question Floyd for paying for a handicap!

We know he paid, we know he didn't want none unless Chino put on some pillows but we are suppose to pretend it never happened?

Comment

"cash rules everything"

Comment

Working...
                    X