Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lou up on his soap box again.

Comment

DiBella

Dibella is the biggest player/hater in the game. He is a hypocrite of the highest order and everybody knows it.

Comment

Dibella has been super quiet lately. I remember there used to be new Dibella quotes every other day on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Dibella has been super quiet lately. I remember there used to be new Dibella quotes every other day on boxingscene.
          Yet he says he's been vocal about the Hbo/Showtime rival - bs Lou. He's just trying to make himself look good when he's been doing the same thing with keeping Martinez from Golovkin, saying such nonsense as "Who the f*** is Golovkin?!", then it's "No way I'm having my guy fight Golovkin, f*** that!", "F*** f*** f*** f***!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
            i may be wrong but i feel certain guys sign with bob arum or oscar so they are protected from certain fights .....
            your thoughts ??????
            I feel the same as you. You're not alone. Most fighters are only in it for the easiest pay check with less risks. They're depending on the promoter / matchmakers. One fighter I can't stand right now is Gary Russell.

Comment

Working...
            X