No announcement yet.

Why is Wlad not P4P number 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Wlad not P4P number 1

Not only does he win more than 12 rounds or knocks his opponets out. Floyd only marginally losses, or wins by a majority decision against opponents he has a reach advantage over.

Andre ward has done f all in the last year, and is still doing f all. I have froch above him the p4p.

Heres my top ten

Wlad
    GGG
    Floyd
    Froch
    ward
    Sergey Kovalev
    Mattyse
    Martinez
    Manny pac
    danny garcia

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    Not only does he win more than 12 rounds or knocks his opponets out. Floyd only marginally losses, or wins by a majority decision against opponents he has a reach advantage over.

Andre ward has done f all in the last year, and is still doing f all. I have froch above him the p4p.

Heres my top ten

Wlad
    GGG
    Floyd
    Froch
    ward
    Sergey Kovalev
    Mattyse
    Martinez
    Manny pac
    danny garcia
    how does he win more than 12 rounds in a 12 round fight?

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
      how does he win more than 12 rounds in a 12 round fight?
      When he wins all 12 rounds and gets 3 kncoks downs against a undefeated gold medallist.

Lepai beat Boystov therefore is a B level fighter. Maidanagot beaten well by Khan therefore isn't quite A class. Yet he beats Floyd by 1 round.

Floyd just doesn't have the ring craft Wlad has.

Comment

Because his last opponent was Leapai, Wach, Pianeta and Povetkin maybe?

Comment

where is that guy who bans for stupidity?

Comment

When he wins all 12 rounds and gets 3 kncoks downs against a undefeated gold medallist.

Lepai beat Boystov therefore is a B level fighter. Maidanagot beaten well by Khan therefore isn't quite A class. Yet he beats Floyd by 1 round.

Floyd just doesn't have the ring craft Wlad has.
            God's sake! Does this site always go full ****** after a Mayweather fight?

Comment

Because Wlad relies a ton on his size advantage and P4P takes that out of the equation. He is probably the most size reliant top end fighter so that hurts in a P4P discussion.

Also he is stuck with terrible opposition so he can't really prove much of anything at the moment other than he is the best heavy.

Comment

Heres my top ten

Wlad
                GGG
                Floyd
                Froch
                ward
                Sergey Kovalev
                Mattyse
                Martinez
                Manny pac
                danny garcia

not sure what's more surprising; you having 2 black guys on the list or having 3 Americans

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Because Wlad relies a ton on his size advantage and P4P takes that out of the equation. He is probably the most size reliant top end fighter so that hurts in a P4P discussion.

Also he is stuck with terrible opposition so he can't really prove much of anything at the moment other than he is the best heavy.
                  This. Wladmir's a giant who beats up smaller bums.

Comment

You literally have the worst p4p list I have ever seen. No joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X