14.58%
    C
    12.50%
    D
    5.21%
    F
    14.58%

The poll is expired.

Mediocre - his timing looked off and he backed into the ropes far too often. Legs are obviously not what they once were.

Comment

C+

did enough not to fail and had his moments

Comment

B

I could go harsher, but it would be too harsh. He still beat a good fighter, it's just the bar has been set so high with Mayweather that this fight was really bad for him.

At the end of the day, just like Pac beating Bradley, it's a reminder that even so far past their best, these two can beat just about anybody else in their division.

Comment

B to a B- I suppose.

Comment

B-

A nice, solid win for anyone else but definitely below what we're accustomed to seeing from him. May actually be the best we see from him going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Mediocre - his timing looked off and he backed into the ropes far too often. Legs are obviously not what they once were.
              Timing wasn't off. Maidana is awkward has good foot speed and knows how to cut off the ring. You guys need to give Maidana credit for the work he did. Same for mayweather. He rose to the challenge.

The moment you put Floyd in with a non swarming fighter you will see these things resurface and he'd beat the brakes of Kahn

It was an excellent performance, an all out brawl. I give it a B
              Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-06-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

F.

Tried to be Captain Save Broner and failed miserably. He looked 37 and drew with Marcos "flat footed brawler" Maidana.

Comment

I give him a B.

Definitely could've done better, but the fact that he didn't translated into a much more entertaining affair.

It was also nice seeing him fight through adversity again. It had been too long since anybody really got to him and made him dig deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    Timing wasn't off. Maidana is awkward has good foot speed and knows how to cut off the ring. You guys need to give Maidana credit for the work he did. Same for mayweather. He rose to the challenge.

The moment you put Floyd in with a non swarming fighter you will see these things resurface and he'd beat the brakes of Kahn

He was an excellent performance, an all out brawl. I give it a B
                    Mayweather has faced many swarmers and has been able to counter them much more effectively than he did Maidana. Maidana's footspeed is not that good at all and a lot of times, Mayweather was voluntarily walking back to the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                    X