• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
    Amir khan deserves a shot
    That blue belt in your sig is fresh af, first time I seen one of those lol

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Paul Williams and Edwin Valero are the two most overrated guys in recent years, IMO.
      Really?
      Beat a prime Margarito and Sergio...sure he lost and avenged with a first round KO. And got schooled by Lara but that may not be such a bad loss. I don't think he was overrated at all.

Comment

That 0 burns you guys souls.

Going to be a cold day in hell before Floyd loses. You girls will be bitter for A LONG ASS TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Really?
          Beat a prime Margarito and Sergio...sure he lost and avenged with a first round KO. And got schooled by Lara but that may not be such a bad loss. I don't think he was overrated at all.
          He was comprehensively schooled by Carlos Quintana. A midget. Then KO'd by a single punch from Martinez that he was too stupid to see Martinez landing on him at will for 5 minutes prior to it rendering him unconscious. Then dominated by Lara.

He routinely gave up his (sizable) physical advantages so that he could brawl with guys half his size. He fought like a ******. Again - The Martinez KO is a perfect example of that. Instead of staying on the outside and fighting smart he decides to brawl with a smaller man and ended up unconscious for it.

And from what I recall, the Margarito fight was fairly close. Not discrediting the win, but it wasn't a blowout or domination by any stretch of the imagination.

He was overrated as **** when he was fighting and even more so now that people feel sorry for him because he's paralyzed.

Same thing with Valero only even MORE overrated because he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I think Lara would give him the best run for his money, Would be a great chess match
            Mayweather's style is all wrong for Lara. Surprised people really think he's Mayweather's toughest challenge. Now Paul Williams on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
              Maidana already take it
              Very true. The zero was already taken away by Maidana. These Mayweather fanboys have been trying hard to divert attention away from the humiliating loss.

Comment

For the record I'm no Mayweather fan at all.
                Had a draw in the Castillo fight.beat Oscar 7-5 and Beat Maidana 7-5 as well. Those 3 seem to be his most disputed fights.

Comment

A guy with a great jab, great inside game, equal or greater reach as Floyd, southpaw, fast hands, and a relentless pressure fighter.
                  So in summary, nobody out there right now!!!
                  Closest guy in recent memory that I thought Definitely had a GREAT shot was Paul Williams.
                  if paul had fought like that, maybe.

Comment

Mayweather is too accurate to ever lose a decision at this stage. He piles up wayyyyyyy too many points throught out the fight. Crosses, hooks, jabs to the belly, uppercuts those CLEAN flush punches count chino fans.

Comment

A guy with a great jab, great inside game, equal or greater reach as Floyd, southpaw, fast hands, and a relentless pressure fighter.
                      So in summary, nobody out there right now!!!
                      Closest guy in recent memory that I thought Definitely had a GREAT shot was Paul Williams.
                      = Sergio Martinez

Comment

Working...
                      X