Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana in Argentina,welcomed as national hero (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
    3 maybe 4? Wtf fight were you waching floyd got outworked the whole damn fight. Fraud didn't do enough to win the fight chino 7-5 or at least a draw
    As the urine dries from the underwear of Floyd fans his margin of victory grows.

Comment

3 maybe 4? Wtf fight were you waching floyd got outworked the whole damn fight. Fraud didn't do enough to win the fight chino 7-5 or at least a draw
      I have video evidence that shows clearly that Floyd wins round 2,3,4,6 and beyond. I'm sorry bro. You watched something else, or were using your selective vision.

Maidan won round 1 and 5 out of the 1st 6. And that's it. He won maybe 2 or 3 more after that. 7 - 5 to Floyd, 8 - 4 is reasonable. Some people can make a case for 9-3 Floyd.

The video evidence is always there if you want it. Men lie, women lie, video and numbers don't lie. Keep believing he lost, don't let me stop you. Whenever you're ready for the truth, holla.

Comment

All for losing huh? That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS
          all the money floyd has and his "0" can't get him the love of an entire country......when is the last time a parade of people cheered on floyd after a win? maidana is loved by an entire country....floyd pays people to love him......and gets bashed by fellow americans for ducking pacquiao........
          Chino still lost doe.

Comment

Originally posted by 46 and 0 Doe View Post
            But he won doe We good over here. We didn throw a parade for Floyd. We used to him sonning fighters.

46-0 doe.
            Is this you Floyd, or Adrien Broner? Can't tell or maybe just another nut hanger.

Chino was a 19-1 UNDERDOG who was forced to wear pillows for gloves because your hero was so concerned about his health and well being. His ability to "articulate" after boxing.

Yet, he was the one crying and complaining after the fight about dirty tactics, gloves, and ref. Chino like a humble boxer told him to stfu and just give him the rematch. No *****ing or whining on his part and he is the one who got ****ed.

Comment

Congrats Chino... you deserve it!!!

Comment

It's great to see Argentina embrace one of their own like this. He fought hard and didn't stop throwing like so many of floyd's opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ATG_Vespasian View Post
                  I have video evidence that shows clearly that Floyd wins round 2,3,4,6 and beyond. I'm sorry bro. You watched something else, or were using your selective vision.

Maidan won round 1 and 5 out of the 1st 6. And that's it. He won maybe 2 or 3 more after that. 7 - 5 to Floyd, 8 - 4 is reasonable. Some people can make a case for 9-3 Floyd.

The video evidence is always there if you want it. Men lie, women lie, video and numbers don't lie. Keep believing he lost, don't let me stop you. Whenever you're ready for the truth, holla.
                  Video evidence what video evidence ? A bias azz vide of floyd landing his punches? No thanks I watched the fight myself 4 times and know fraud lost. Only a nut hugger would have him.9-3, or 8-4.

You floyd groupies are something else do you even watch boxing? "Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" lol wow you literally repeat whatever comes out of his mouth. Did you even watch the fight?? Everyone in their right minds knew chino got first 5 of 6 all he needed was 2 more rounds there's no way in hell he won last 6 out of 6 rounds

Comment

No media is saying Chino won. Only people on message boards are claiming a victory for Chino. It wasn't a draw either

Comment

Video evidence what video evidence ? A bias azz vide of floyd landing his punches? No thanks I watched the fight myself 4 times and know fraud lost. Only a nut hugger would have him.9-3, or 8-4.

You floyd groupies are something else do you even watch boxing? "Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" lol wow you literally repeat whatever comes out of his mouth. Did you even watch the fight?? Everyone in their right minds knew chino got first 5 of 6 all he needed was 2 more rounds there's no way in hell he won last 6 out of 6 rounds
                      You can keep repeating that garbage it doesn't make it true.

Maidana wins round 1 and 5. Floyd wins 2,3,4 and 6. You can workout the rest from there. Whenever you're ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X