You guys really want the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want mayweather vs martinez.

Comment

floyd is the one asking for the rematch since he said most believe he lost. We got the victory so I really don't mind. The entire arena was going crazy and was celebrating what they witnessed. The only way we give him a rematch is if Chino is not forced to use sparring gloves. If not, we'll stay with Saturday night's beautiful victory!! WAR MAIDANAAA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        floyd is the one asking for the rematch since he said most believe he lost. We got the victory so I really don't mind. The entire arena was going crazy and was celebrating what they witnessed. The only way we give him a rematch is if Chino is not forced to use sparring gloves. If not, we'll stay with Saturday night's beautiful victory!! WAR MAIDANAAA!!!!
        lol you're delusional

Comment

Rematch please!!!!!!!

Few Boxers are on chino level right now...he's top 3 147 and may/pac or chino/pac not gonna happen

Comment

Not really, but I wouldn't mind. The books need May-Pac for the 49th fight.

Maidana rematch, beat him thoroughly
            Fight the IBF champion
            Fight Pacquiao the WBO champion

TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Put all the Floyd hate aside for five seconds and give your honest answer...

Not asking who'd win, or anything beside the topic (question)...So, you guys want to see a Mayweather vs Maidana rematch?

I voted yes, as it was a hell of a fight! Maidana brought it to Floyd and never let up...
              Now you put it that way, I will say I want a rematch but not neccesarily Floyds next fight. But Floyd owes Maidana a rematch somewhere down the line, even if its Floyds last ever fight.
              I think Maidana won, so as far as im concerned Maidana won, and there shouldn't be urgency for Maidana to beat Floyd again. Just like Pac beat Bradley so convincingly in the first fight, there was no urgency for Pac to fight Bradley again, and he even waited getting older and being koed before fighting Bradley again.

Id like to see khan vs Floyd next. But other than khan, id like Pac and Sergio if he beat Miguel of course.
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-05-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I'll pass on a rematch. That was an impressive showing by Chino & I'd like to see him face the young lions now & the new crop, or maybe Pac. Can't remember the last time I saw a guy's career take off after losing, but I think thats exactly what is happening with Chino. This fight with Floyd garnered him respect & put quite an impression on everyone. His fights are exciting and he may very well be a big draw now. I think he gives anyone in the WW division hell. & with Mayweather and Pac retiring soon, he can possibly take over at the rate he has improved under the guidance of Garcia. At 30 he's got a few years to do some major damage if he wants to.

Comment

Only if Maidana is allowed to wear his commission approved gloves.

Comment

Yes just so people will shut their traps about how close it was

Comment

No and no to khan

Comment

Working...
                      X